Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hatton Garden Robbery

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Hearing they've nicked 12 people for it and recovered lots of property, be interesting to see how many people come forward to claim it !!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Must have been grassed up. Proof positive that you can't even trust honest villains these days. Ronnie and Reggie wouldn't have stood for it.

Barber out.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just after the robbery had happened, just about every news outlet had some 'expert' saying that the items were probably already out of the country. Now, six weeks later, we hear that high value items had been recovered from the raids.. If these are goods from the robbery (and the police seem convinced they are) it a) doesn't say much about these 'experts' and b) doesn't say much about the robbers either. Did they really carry out the raids without buyers in mind. Unless, of course, it's the buyers they've raided and the blaggers are still on the loose

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Scratchcard, Big Vern, Chinese Alan, Lennie the Lobster, 'Fingers' O'Flannagan and Mickey the Mole haven't been seen for days.

And apparently the Allegro was towed by the Met yesterday morning. Bad times.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Just after the robbery had happened, just about every news outlet had some 'expert' saying that the items were probably already out of the country. Now, six weeks later, we hear that high value items had been recovered from the raids.. If these are goods from the robbery (and the police seem convinced they are) it a) doesn't say much about these 'experts' and b) doesn't say much about the robbers either. Did they really carry out the raids without buyers in mind. Unless, of course, it's the buyers they've raided and the blaggers are still on the loose

They may have some 'big' high value items but the small much higher value, easily moved items, diamonds, will be long gone

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
A proper east end robbery. Likely to be made into a film.

Leader of the gang is called "Eyebrows".

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
when no one gets hurt,then fair play to them,yeah I know a crime is a crime and all that

like shoplifters,rather them do that than burgle my gaff

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek

No,this is Hollywood where Sylvester takes on I/State as he leads the Raid on Baghdad Banks (or whats left of them) before dropping the Swag over Tel Aviv (so the money is recycled) before landing in Libya and where he swims across the Mediterriean where the British Red Cross pick him up and send him to Calais where he manages to sneck on board Eurostar.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
They may have some 'big' high value items but the small much higher value, easily moved items, diamonds, will be long gone

it was a hit on safty deposit boxes, there nothing bigger than can fit in a shoe box.

i havent been following, have the vault owners returned to the country yet, was odd they seemed to the out of the country still a week or so later.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
it was a hit on safty deposit boxes, there nothing bigger than can fit in a shoe box.

i havent been following, have the vault owners returned to the country yet, was odd they seemed to the out of the country still a week or so later.

You sound like you're one of the GANG :eek:
Are you Cockney or just illiterate :moo:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

I wonder if they got the idea from a movie called 'The Bank Job' starring Jason Statham?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200465/
Martine offers Terry a lead on a foolproof bank hit on London's Baker Street. She targets a roomful of safe deposit boxes worth millions in cash and jewelry. But Terry and his crew don't realize the boxes also contain a treasure trove of dirty secrets - secrets that will thrust them into a deadly web of corruption and illicit scandal.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I wonder if they got the idea from a movie called 'The Bank Job' starring Jason Statham?

or Sexy Beast. or some other film from the 70's - its a well use plot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here