Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth season ticket holders pro-rata price increase of around 40%

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
HAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Plus they announced yesterday that they wouldn't be looking to extend/improve the stadium, and that funds would be going to improve the squad instead. So happy they are going to go the QPR route and hopefully plummit back down the leagues to their two bob rightful place.

I really don't like Bournemouth. Basically founded on jealousy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Now we know what Paul Barber means by PLR :ohmy:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That's hard to justify given the huge amount of TV money they'll get. I read somewhere that the increase in TV revenue alone in the Prem this year (or maybe next) was enough to cover the cost of every season ticket for every team. I might be wrong.

My point is though, that ticket revenue is a rapidly decreasing part of the Premier League income, and Muff could have at very least frozen the prices, and there's a strong case that they should have reduced them.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
That's hard to justify given the huge amount of TV money they'll get. I read somewhere that the increase in TV revenue alone in the Prem this year (or maybe next) was enough to cover the cost of every season ticket for every team. I might be wrong.

My point is though, that ticket revenue is a rapidly decreasing part of the Premier League income, and Muff could have at very least frozen the prices, and there's a strong case that they should have reduced them.

Depends on how they use the money I guess, if they use it to build s training ground/improve ground/playing squad then fair enough.

If they do a Blackpool that is where the issue is

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Depends on how they use the money I guess, if they use it to build s training ground/improve ground/playing squad then fair enough.

If they do a Blackpool that is where the issue is

True - they do a lot of new infrastructure.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

From Bournemouth's point of view the additional ticket revenue could be very short term so they might as well grab it while they can.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I did like this bit:

'Their reward is to compete in the nation’s elite division and welcome the likes of Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal to the south coast'

Oh well, that's five glam games then. They forgot to mention Stoke, Hull, Watford, Palace, West Brom, Sunderland, Leicester, Swansea, Norwich or Boro...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
West Ham are trying to make all the other clubs look like worse by lowering the cost of tickets, they got given a stadium for free to do this, not only was it free we are paying for it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yep 40% rise on our prices and we will competing with the big boys. Well in the cost of tickets that is.:eek:

It highlights the significance of us getting promotion next season , the 5 year 1901 deals are up for renewal and this is the ideal opportunity to "ethnically cleanse" the best seats at The Amex to mop up on the corporate hospitality profit margins.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Do you honestly think that if we had been in Bournemouth's position we would have done anything differently as far as ticket pricing is concerned?

No, neither do l.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here