Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will we complete our first signing of the summer?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Exact date and time please, get guessing people.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
next week

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Clearly it won't be before the pre-season overseas trip as the albion like going on that with the minimal amount of players and to waste the opportunity to settle in new players as much as possible.

We may just about have 1 new player in before the AMEX friendly, so I'll guess

7:35pm Friday 31st July.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Clearly it won't be before the pre-season overseas trip as the albion like going on that with the minimal amount of players and to waste the opportunity to settle in new players as much as possible.

We may just about have 1 new player in before the AMEX friendly, so I'll guess

7:35pm Friday 31st July.

There won't be a dry bed left in Sussex if that's the case.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Officially Summer doesn't start until 21 June. Any signings before then are Spring signings...:moo:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
31st August 22:59 - 6 panic buys to, in Barber's words, make us Premier League Ready. Well, that's what we will be told the acquisitions will bring.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
There won't be a dry bed left in Sussex if that's the case.

The bedwetters were 100% correct last season. The lickers will be telling us to wai until the first friendly, wait until the Amex friendly, wait until the start of the season, wait until the end of the summer transfer window, wait until the loan window opens, wait until the January window opens. Meanwhile, we'll be near the bottom of the table.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
30th May - 17:00

Although I will be intrigued with Bozza's response ;o)

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
7pm last night.

Tottenham Academy [MENTION=21336]THFC[/MENTION]academy · 15h 15 hours ago
Spurs striker Daniel Akindayini has signed for Brighton - he's on the bench for their U21s today. #thfc

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
7pm last night.

Tottenham Academy [MENTION=21336]THFC[/MENTION]academy · 15h 15 hours ago
Spurs striker Daniel Akindayini has signed for Brighton - he's on the bench for their U21s today. #thfc
Dev Squad signings really shouldn't be what this thread is about.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The way things are going he could be the only striker left at the club!
True.

With Baldock potentially still injured, I look forward to him starting up front on his own vs Lewes and Crawley.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The bedwetters were 100% correct last season. The lickers will be telling us to wai until the first friendly, wait until the Amex friendly, wait until the start of the season, wait until the end of the summer transfer window, wait until the loan window opens, wait until the January window opens. Meanwhile, we'll be near the bottom of the table.
I can't wait for the renewal of Bedwetters v Lickers. After a couple of years in the doldrums the Bedwetters were richly rewarded with a thoroughly disappointing 2014/15 season. Who knows what 2015/16 will bring?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I can't wait for the renewal of Bedwetters v Lickers. After a couple of years in the doldrums the Bedwetters were richly rewarded with a thoroughly disappointing 2014/15 season. Who knows what 2015/16 will bring?

I genuinely hope the club have learnt their lesson and the lickers will be able to lick to their heart's content. We shall see.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am going to resist my naturally cynical outlook and say very soon into the window...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Genuine LOL

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here