Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fa cup final competition,last few days!

Just the last plug for a good lad to win two tickets for the fa cup final,this would help both of us complete two journeys following the fa cup from the very first tie back in August through to the final. James and myself joined the same journey at the Sutton v Burgess HILL tie and got to meet up during the Bradford v Sunderland game. He has recreated Evels epic bus jump at wembley in an instagram competition. All you have to do is like it on instagram(only if you are on instagram) If you are unable to like sharing the link below through facebook/twitter would be a great help.

James has also been raising money for ms charity along the way after a family loss,i have said i will donate £50 and if he wins the tickets i will double to £100! If this is not incentive enough and you don't like the cut cut of the jibe from the rev i will also if we win put up a poll regarding rev to stay or leave nsc.

Should be something in it for everyone now,apologies for starting up a new thread but this is very important to two good footie fans and the cut off is 5pm on thursday!

All likes and any support is very welcome!

:thumbsup:

https://instagram.com/p/2oLDcASSSb/

THE JOURNEY SO FAR
Extra Preliminary Round August 16th Hassocks 1 Epsom and Ewell 3 £4

Preliminary Round August 30th Epsom and Ewell 1 Croydon 1 £5

Replay September 3rd Croydon 4 Epsom and Ewell 1 £6

First Qualifying Round Croydon 2 BurgessHill £6

Second Qualifying Round Fleet 0 Burgess Hill 4 £9

Third Qualifying Round Sutton 1 Burgess Hill 3 £12

Fourth Qualifying Round Dartford 3 Burgess Hill 1 £16

First Round Proper Bromley 3 Dartford 4 £12

Second Round Bradford 4 Dartford 1 £15

Third Round Millwall 3 Bradford 3 £15

Replay Bradford 4 Millwall 0 £15

Fourth round Chelsea 2 Bradford 4 £Priceless!(£15) (pic below)

Fifth round Bradford 2 Sunderland 0 ( £15ticket provided by bradford fans )

Quarter final Bradford 0 Reading 0 £15

Quarter final Reading 3 Bradford 0 £15

Semi final Arsenal 2 Reading 1 £40

Attachments

• DSC00726.JPG
    DSC00726.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 270

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sent it to all the membership of the Mid Sussex Brighton indepentdent supporters club good luck hope you win. Can you vote more than once!

Brilliant stuff Rory.

Thank god they don't go to replays.

Has anyone ever done this before?

Have met a few who have done this before and is more common than you might think,its been my best ever footballing season and the wembley tickets plus behind the scenes tour is a blooming huge cherry on top. As vinny put it, its been emotional:blush: So many magic moments:mad:

Better than 79 or 83?! Thought you were Brighton?

79 or 83 would not be my top Albion season tbf! Some great games this season hillians beating sutton away,bromley v dartford 3-4 cracking kent derby!
Bradford drawing 3-3 at millwall stuffing them 4-0 at home,beating chelsea away,knocking sunderland/poyet out the cup! All the great fans and welcome around the grounds and offers of tickets and help. It has helped a cynical old git fall in love with football again.Also seen burgess hill have their best ever season and my four visits to the amex have seen brighton unbeaten! A cracking season and not over yet.:moo:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
79 or 83 would not be my top Albion season tbf! Some great games this season hillians beating sutton away,bromley v dartford 3-4 cracking kent derby!
Bradford drawing 3-3 at millwall stuffing them 4-0 at home,beating chelsea away,knocking sunderland/poyet out the cup! All the great fans and welcome around the grounds and offers of tickets and help. It has helped a cynical old git fall in love with football again.Also seen burgess hill have their best ever season and my four visits to the amex have seen brighton unbeaten! A cracking season and not over yet.:moo:

Very much agree with the cynical old git comment, having witnessed your repeated trolling on here all season.

Lets hope your adventure will result in you being less negative towards all things Albion next season.

Enjoy the final!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here