Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Who is the mosted hated person alive on Earth at the moment ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Vladimir Putin must come quite high up in some peoples books.:wanker::D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Alan Pardew , will never be forgiven for ruining Gerrard's final swansong for Liverpool.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
He's respected by many all over the world I can assure you....someone's gotta make a stand and have some balls and he's got big Russian balls:D

If not for his dictorial stance on Politics in Russia and for his Brit Baiting with Russian Aircraft I would semi agree.
But for me its the posing bareback on a horse likening himself to a Cossack type, or like today some Russin sports hero playing Ice Hockey.
To me it smacks of a desperate man, who is desperate to show himself to the Russian population nee the world, as some sort of heroic Tsar type.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If not for his dictorial stance on Politics in Russia and for his Brit Baiting with Russian Aircraft I would semi agree.
But for me its the posing bareback on a horse likening himself to a Cossack type, or like today some Russin sports hero playing Ice Hockey.
To me it smacks of a desperate man, who is desperate to show himself to the Russian population nee the world, as some sort of heroic Tsar type.
Lol...yeah he has a bit of everything although I do respect him for not rolling over to the west demands.
Time will tell just what he's really like :)

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Paul Barber

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I work with a bloke who if you spent 5 mins in his company, you'd happily tell Kim Jong Ung his haircut was silly.

An incredibly hateful man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here