Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mad Men Finale

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
So, what did people make of it? I really enjoyed it, thought it was very clever. A few moans about the webz saying it was not conclusive enough but I thought it was great. Really good write up of it here too:

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/18/8619419/mad-men-finale-recap-review

I didn't think anyone else watched it on here! Brilliant show, a TV classic, and the finale didn't disappoint. I stayed up to watch it as couldn't wait till Thursday. The ending was very very cleverly done as well (shan't give the game away for those who haven't seen it yet!!!)
M

Can't believe I watched it for seven series. Nothing ever happens and all the characters have these weird stilted conversations that would never happen in real life.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Can't believe I watched it for seven series. Nothing ever happens and all the characters have these weird stilted conversations that would never happen in real life.

I'm currently on S1 Ep5 and trying to decide if I want to commit to seven seasons of it. I think you've just made up my mind!!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm currently on S1 Ep5 and trying to decide if I want to commit to seven seasons of it. I think you've just made up my mind!!
If it aids your decision at all, I gave up after 7/8 episodes and never went back.

I'm quite happy to stick with a slow-burning show usually but it just didn't do it for me at all.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
A lot of that show is about people reliving an era of Americana that formed the people that they are. It was beyond me a lot of the thrill that Americans get from the show. I did watch it sometimes just so I could keep up with the multitudes of conversations about the show that happened around me on an hourly basis.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here