Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all BHAFC fans-need your feedback on 'The Albion' App & your match day experiences

K1ngKaz

Oct 10, 2010
Calling all BHAFC fans-need your feedback on 'The Albion' App & your match day experiences

Hi guys & girls,

Please spare 10 minutes to complete this short survey on your match day experiences at the Amex and your feedback on 'The Albion' app.

Your opinions and input are important and valued as you are the people who attend matches and use the app. Any good suggestions that can make it better may even be considered for development! :)

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/AlbionAppSurvey/

Thank you in advance for your help.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hi guys & girls,

Please spare 10 minutes to complete this short survey on your match day experiences at the Amex and your feedback on 'The Albion' app.

Your opinions and input are important and valued as you are the people who attend matches and use the app. Any good suggestions that can make it better may even be considered for development! :)

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/AlbionAppSurvey/

Thank you in advance for your help.

Are you fecking mad:moo:
3 posts in how many years :mad:

K1ngKaz

Oct 10, 2010
Are you fecking mad:moo:
3 posts in how many years :mad:

haha thought that may be a reply from some smart alec ;) (maybe the counter reset as I've not posted in a while ??? ) or maybe I'm a hermit.... ha

Thank you to everyone who has completed it so far, much appreciated.

K1ngKaz

Oct 10, 2010
Thanks once again to people who have completed so far... 15 in the last day. Much appreciated :albion2:

K1ngKaz

Oct 10, 2010
I'll do it when I have a sec but the Albion App just constantly freezes on my iPhone so I stopped using it.

Many thanks.

If you state this issue on the questionnaire and also put what phone / network provider you have, as all data is valuable in analysis.

I think it is an issue that keeps cropping up with people so it will be good to see whether it's a certain provider or if it's generally slow network.

The TribeHive technology is meant to resolve network speed/issues.... conn.png

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Many thanks.

If you state this issue on the questionnaire and also put what phone / network provider you have, as all data is valuable in analysis.

I think it is an issue that keeps cropping up with people so it will be good to see whether it's a certain provider or if it's generally slow network.

The TribeHive technology is meant to resolve network speed/issues.... View attachment 65409

Have done so. It doesn't only happen at the Amex but when I access the app anywhere.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I gave up using the app in the stadium. It is crap on O2

I really struggle to get any signal in the stadium, including the WIFI stuff.

I'll do the survey

K1ngKaz

Oct 10, 2010
Have done so. It doesn't only happen at the Amex but when I access the app anywhere.

weird. Might be a phone compatibility bug, what model phone have you got?

K1ngKaz

Oct 10, 2010
I gave up using the app in the stadium. It is crap on O2

I really struggle to get any signal in the stadium, including the WIFI stuff.

I'll do the survey

Because of the technology it 'should' reduce the number of carriers needed and people piggy backing off of one another with the pocket switching technology. This is 1 of the things I'd be interested to see from the study, along with extra functionality and how people would like their match day experiences improved.

Thanks once again everyone for all your feedback and help with completing the study.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Because of the technology it 'should' reduce the number of carriers needed and people piggy backing off of one another with the pocket switching technology. This is 1 of the things I'd be interested to see from the study, along with extra functionality and how people would like their match day experiences improved.

Thanks once again everyone for all your feedback and help with completing the study.

If you piggy back off other people's devices, wouldn't that degrade the already weak signal? If you had a more powerful source in the first place, then surely that would alleviate the drop in signal instances.

I suppose using a 56k dialup that we have at the Amex doesn't help!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It was really useful before last season but since 4g has worked at the Amex I use that now as its much quicker. I do still use it for looking at the train times in the queue after evening games though as 4g seems to drop out at the station.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Your survey dosen't apply to the many ex pats that use this App, I spent 2 years fighting The Football League, Perform and Other Media about that excuse off an App they have, on behalf of the 300 members we have.
Various emails between myself the club and the above regarding the issues, when finally the club informed me of the new App we were delighted as commentary not only started on time but a good half hour before the match and the phone in after.
All was going ok until about a 3rd of the way through the season when we started losing commentary and it started acting just like the FL App, all be it, we were still getting the before and after.
My one question to you is, are you still using the Perform feed? and if so, why?
The 3 mentioned above should and I've told them so, hang their head in shame at the 3rd rate service they provide to a paying public,by that I mean those of us that have to pay for Seagull Player.
Other Media who developed the FL App were'nt even aware there was a problem until I sent them 3 pages of complaints from FL fans across the country.
This I'm affraid is all that's wrong with football at the moment, take your money and turn a blind eye when anything goes wrong, it starts with the inept FL and trickles down.
If you think this has a tinge of anger in it, your right but it's nothing compared to my phone calls to the 3 above.

K1ngKaz

Oct 10, 2010
If you piggy back off other people's devices, wouldn't that degrade the already weak signal? If you had a more powerful source in the first place, then surely that would alleviate the drop in signal instances.

I suppose using a 56k dialup that we have at the Amex doesn't help!

https://youtu.be/1idgwfSxwP8

This was a press release on the technology in breif.

I think it's to do with the number of carriers from network providers in a small area that slows down networks in crowded places and stops people getting signal etc. This TribeHive app & technology is something that is a new concept to me and am researching in to it a lot more. But predominantly looking at what fans want from a match day experience and a mobile app.

Wifi speed is a completely different issue :)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
haha thought that may be a reply from some smart alec ;) (maybe the counter reset as I've not posted in a while ??? ) or maybe I'm a hermit.... ha

Thank you to everyone who has completed it so far, much appreciated.

There appear to be many hermits on NSC------or is that helmets:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here