Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Private car reg BHA & classic wife comment.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Whilst driving back from Rottingdean this afternoon we found ourselves behind a nice dark blue Mercedes with a private registration something like 888 BHA that also had an Albion sticker on the back window.

I pointed it it out to the wife and said I wonder who's car that is a player perhaps she came out the with the classic "it could be your man Tony Bingo"....... :facepalm:

We we did not get a chance to overtake or draw level as they turned off for the marina, but I'm still chuckling....

Wives..... pay no attention do they....

All hail Tony Bingo the saviour of Brighton & Hove Albion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will the WSU outer blocks be renamed "The Tony Bingo Wings" in his honour ?

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
Whilst driving back from Rottingdean this afternoon we found ourselves behind a nice dark blue Mercedes with a private registration something like 888 BHA that also had an Albion sticker on the back window.

I pointed it it out to the wife and said I wonder who's car that is a player perhaps she came out the with the classic "it could be your man Tony Bingo"....... :facepalm:

We we did not get a chance to overtake or draw level as they turned off for the marina, but I'm still chuckling....

I know the guy who owns 888 BHA and am sorry to dissapoint, but it isn't Tony Bingo :(

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea

You clealy haven't educated her very well ...

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Nearly beat Tony Bingo to it, gamblers plate lucky Chinese number is 8, was up for sale for years @ £3k & £4k in the lists

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Whilst watching the Man United Arsenal match yesterday my other half proudly declared. "I've been there haven't I"

"No you're getting confused, I took you to the FA Cup match at Anfield. That was against Liverpool, not Man United".

"Oh Liverpool ok. WHO WERE THEY PLAYING?"

:facepalm:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Bingo?

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
She right all the way, its all part of our secret plan to make every home match a GALA performance at the MECCA of football!

To the Tune of Go West

Bingo, his name is Tony Bloom
Bingo, his presence fills the room
Bingo, his small like a mouse
Bingo, eyes down for a full house

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Poker.

Then she'll forget about Bingo.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I opened this thread expecting to find an appreciation of the finer points of classic wives, plus some discussion as to their resale values. :(

(Still, Tony Bingo was good value for money.)

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I opened this thread expecting to find an appreciation of the finer points of classic wives, plus some discussion as to their resale values. :(

(Still, Tony Bingo was good value for money.)

Could you ever see yourself driving a car with 'BHA' in the index Derek?

In related news, there's someone with a car on Carden Hill who's plate ends in 'PNE' Everytime I pass it I wonder how much he'd get in Preston for it. On the opposite side of the same bit of road is a car ending in 'KAZ'......worth at least £56 on the open market I would have thought.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Saw this one the other day

9b077cfd7d203c7fd5903acfbaa6f163.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here