Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Islamic State fighters smuggled into Europe

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Was always gonna be a worry that the wrong people would try and make the voyage. This is one issue Europe has got very wrong, allowing unsolicited migrants into the continent and wanting to impose a quota. Work must be done on the African side to stop the journeys at all costs. Israel could assist.

D

Deleted member 22389

Was always gonna be a worry that the wrong people would try and make the voyage. This is one issue Europe has got very wrong, allowing unsolicited migrants into the continent and wanting to impose a quota. Work must be done on the African side to stop the journeys at all costs. Israel could assist.

What you never get to hear is the number of people in all the other EU countries who are deeply opposed to more migration. They have absolutely no control over their countries destiny anymore, they are stuck in this club where nobody gets a say and all decisions are made for them in Brussels.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
people make those dangerous journeys because they have no money. ISIL fighters, if coming at all when theres a war being fought in Syria, can be funded and take normal, safe routes overland or by air, so i find this hard to believe.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Won't be long before the shit starts to hit the fan over here, unfortunately I think we need to go and fight Isis on their own turf before they get too big

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
It is extraordinary.

We have a policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists in the belief that it would just encourage more kidnappings. Yet, we (europe) happily allow hundreds of thousands of alleged asylum seekers to paddle their way across the Mediterranean and stay in Europe. The fact that thousands drown because of this ludicrous policy seems unimportant to the bonkers Euro Parliament.

Tow the boats back to where they sailed from and the massive influx of 'alleged' asylum seekers will cease.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
people make those dangerous journeys because they have no money. ISIL fighters, if coming at all when theres a war being fought in Syria, can be funded and take normal, safe routes overland or by air, so i find this hard to believe.

You do know that these 'journeys' are not free ?

In terms of income from the countries they come from , it costs a huge amount of moneyto pay for a place on these boats.. Money incidentally, is a commodity of which IS are not short of.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What you never get to hear is the number of people in all the other EU countries who are deeply opposed to more migration. They have absolutely no control over their countries destiny anymore, they are stuck in this club where nobody gets a say anymore and all decisions are made for them in Brussels.

True. I am working alongside Bulgarians and Lithuanians, amongst other Eastern Europeans at the moment. The Bulgarians amongst others are worried about the influx of people, especially the Muslims. They have an election soon and it will be interesting to see the results.
Many on this board like to make out that it is just the UK citizens that have concerns, makes it easier to use the race card i suppose, but the same worries affect other countries as well.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No surprise there. When the news about the people smuggling first came out, I thought it likely that some of the people wouldn't be genuine refugees.

Yoda

English & European
Should be easy enough to spot them then:

"Mr Haroun said IS used the boats "for their people who they want to send to Europe, as the European police don't know who is from IS and who is a normal refugee or not".
These militants often sat separately from the other migrants, he said."

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I raised this theory on here about a month ago with IS using refugee boats in a Trojan horse strategy to get combatants onto our shores. If I had a leading role in an IS war plan and wanted to cause havoc in Europe this is exactly what I would do.

Not surprised by this but it is concerning. We don’t know who they are trying to ship over but it could be bomb makers, booby trap experts, suicide recruits and elite combatants to train nationals in preparation for a European war campaign.

I clearly hope I am wrong but it is not the odd bomb going off in Europe that is most worrying, it's a sequence of hundreds organised targeted bombings all at a same time.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
If ISIS were half as competent as they claim to be, they wouldn't need such a round-Robin-Hood's barn method of getting their people to where they want them.

Were the 9/11 hijackers smuggled into the US?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If ISIS were half as competent as they claim to be, they wouldn't need such a round-Robin-Hood's barn method of getting their people to where they want them.

Were the 9/11 hijackers smuggled into the US?

Sending them over this way isn't really that daft. This could be one of many strategies, and they make also money from taxing the boats from genuine refugees (the boats that sink). It kills four birds with one stone. They tax the boats, they get rid of non IS people from the region, they ship their militants over, and they are then gifted with the help of refugee status, fed, clothed and given a roof over their heads.

I doubt they are intending on going to war with Europe tomorrow, this would be in preparation for something a year or two down the line.

I find it hard to believe that human beings are capable of detonating bombs that are strapped to themselves in order to kill other human beings in order to claim martyrdom.

It would not surprise me in the least to find out that they are doing this, and if they die trying then martyrdom is assured.

Never underestimate how far these people will go to wipe us out.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I raised this theory on here about a month ago with IS using refugee boats in a Trojan horse strategy to get combatants onto our shores. If I had a leading role in an IS war plan and wanted to cause havoc in Europe this is exactly what I would do.

so you would risk your troops on a dangerous crossing, rather then smuggling them across the border to Turkey then on through Greece, a route taken by thousands of other immigrant from the middle east and asia? or on a flight even, probably cheaper if you can find a volunteer with a passport.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
so you would risk your troops on a dangerous crossing, rather then smuggling them across the border to Turkey then on through Greece, a route taken by thousands of other immigrant from the middle east and asia? or on a flight even, probably cheaper if you can find a volunteer with a passport.

If they are coming from North or west Africa why would you smuggle them through Turkey and Greece? Why would you fly them if they cannot get visas for Europe and would be subjected to far more stringent checks than arriving undocumented on a small Italian island? What if you are already doing a mixture of all of these things depending on circumstance?

This is not a standing army located in Syria and Iraq only that needs to be parachuted onto the champs élysées or travel gar square. This is the long game of destabilising Europe and creating a permanent state of conflict between the muslim and non muslim people's of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here