BN1
Roisin Murphy
Wed 13 May 2015 - Concorde2 Brighton
Marvellous and played this...

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
don't suppose I can count my lad and his band playing in the back garden last week for the wife's birthday can I?

Def Leppard & Whitesnake in San Sebastian a couple of years ago

next one will be the Stranglers in Toulouse in November

takes alot of effort to get to any gig from where I live,the bigger bands normally by pass Toulouse and head straight for Barcelona

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Post-punk band Wire at the Fleece, Bristol, two weeks ago; seen them several times, but this was their best gig - still have more energy that most bands half their age!

A fortnight before that, saw Marc Almond in Bristol - he too was brilliant.

Next gig: On Friday 5 June, Manic Street Preachers playing the whole of their best album, The Holy Bible, at Cardiff Castle.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Uriah Heep last week at TOM. Very good, and somewhat heavier/louder than I was expecting.

Previous to that, Mud Morganfield (son of Muddy Waters) on Worthing Pier the week before.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I was a bit disappointed with the current tour. Have seen them about 20 times, and they seemed to lack a bit of energy this time round.

I would NAIL their violinist though.

Yes, I agree that they were a bit lacklustre, although that might also because I'm not familiar with their more recent albums, and clearly they were playing a lot of stuff off their latest album - I love them for their first 3 albums!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Doug Macleod last night at Worthing Southern Pavilion. Great blues player.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
One Direction, Wembley stadium taking my the 11 year old daughter. Thankfully she no longer likes them. The last concert for myself was Green Day at Wembley arena that was really good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here