Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else really looking forward to the new season?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I know we've just had a shit season and i'm glad it ended when it did but i'm already missing the Albion.

I'm really looking forward to my summer holiday but i can't wait for another season at our fabulous stadium.

I wish we would hurry up and sign someone just to get me even more going :clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes, I am so looking forward to one up front and clean sheets, it's the most excited I have felt pre pre season ever.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Must say this is the first season in years that I'm glad for the break and Im gonna enjoy this break for the first time. Lots to be done in the next 2 months

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Yes, I'm looking forward to it - in the hope that we win a few at home and that those we lose are lost in a noble, hard fought, manner. I'm hoping to see a team working for each other and fighting as one. I'd be happy, rather than signing big names, to be plucky Albion again, doing better than the odds suggest. Hell, it's been that long, I'm just looking forward to seeing us actually score a proper goal! But, whatever, the Albion are like my family - I reserve the right to moan about them but I won't have it from anyone else!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think I'll stay Meh until we make some signings and I get an idea about how ambitious we intend to be next season. Pleased for the break at the moment, it was getting very difficult to find the motivation to go by the end of the season.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Nothing like going to a live game and seeing your team,it's been such a hard season so a break is welcomed but I know when the full season is over then I will start to dream about the pilgrimage's again

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Gotta be honest and say that as far as the Albion goes, I'm pretty meh atm. I'm sure that when the earlier of a decent signing or the fixtures come out, my mojo will return.

I am however looking forward to watching Barca tear Juve a new one (hmm, I wonder what odds I can get on a Messi hat trick) and to seeing the Championship play off final. So, the generic football mojo is still there - it's just that something external needs to happen before the Albion mojo gets renewed.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Yes of course I am :bigwave:

worried-cameron.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, a lot.

Starting off the season in =1st position will finally consign the woefully DIRE last season to the BIN of history.

However, this optimism will soon disappear, if we don't get most of our transfer business done EARLY.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not especially. I have reservations about the management team, the style of play and what sort of players we may sign (have a horrible feeling it will be journey men on 1 year deals). Hopefully all unfounded though and we are back challenging at the top of league.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Depends on who gets promoted and relegated at the end of the season.

Read the post correctly or go to Spec Savers, our last game of the season was against M/boro, 0-0 remember, neither Spence or the thousands of other Seagulls supporters follow any of the play off contenders. Season Over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here