Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's game: Boro v Brentford

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can't see Boro' mucking this one up. But then I thought that about us after the 0-0 play-off semi at Palace :facepalm:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Would be good to see Brentford win this and I can't stand Boro anyway so go Bees :)

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Definitely want Boro to win this.
Would rather not have Boro standing in the way of our own promotion challenge :clap2: next season, plus I have a good mate who supports Brentford.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Would rather not have Boro standing in the way of our own promotion challenge :clap2: next season, plus I have a good mate who supports Brentford.

Plus an afternoon drinking at the Griffin is always a good laugh!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Would be good to see Brentford win this and I can't stand Boro anyway so go Bees :)

Neither can I, the journey's a nightmare; Brentford's just up the road, c'mon you boro!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Mustapha Carayol and Yanic Wildschut do not even made the bench for Boro.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Boro will let this one slip and lose a goal by a keeper mistake and it will be very close.

I wonder what their crowd will be for this one?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32636569

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Brentford have been this year's Brighton... Poyet's brighton that is... the surprise team straight up from league 1 and manager leaving at the end of the season... and I think failing at play-off semis..... unfortuantely. Hope Norwich (yes, not bloody Ipswich) thump Middlesbro thought.... hate the Boro!!!

D

Deleted member 2719

Are we chasing promotion next year?

Positive thinking, we may have to ditch the Chris and spend well up top for a shot of promotion.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Midd'boro for me

proper football club,in the 70's on a par with their so called big neighbours,not much changed on that front

Brentford Nylons :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here