Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please donate!!

Liam Davies

May 14, 2015
Please donate as much as you can, every little helps and all is appreciated. Thank you

[Mod edit] - Liam, there are several things that lead me to worry that this appeal is a scam, and one thing that makes me think it might not be. On the negative side:

A quick google search of "Ethan Walsh brain tumour" reveals no link other than the gofundme link, nor can I find a relevant Lucy Walsh at all. This is your first post on our site and you provide precious little detail about Ethan (neither does the gofundme link), and you don't state how you are connected to Ethan. Finally, there's nothing in your post that explains why a BHAFC notice board is an appropriate place for your appeal.

On the other hand - the email address you provided to register your NSC account could indicate a genuine connection, if Ethan does exist, although you do not appear to be a member of staff.

On balance, I'm currently inclined to believe this is a scam, but I could be wrong.

Could you please PM me some categorical proof that Ethan does exist, that Lucy is his mother, that he does have a brain tumour and that his geographical location is genuine (this latter point would at least provide a [tenuous] connection to BHAFC.)

In the meantime, I've removed the link from your post.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here