Dry your eyes mate
I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts
But you’ve got to walk away now
It’s over

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bozza Johnson to take over as PM when the EU referendum doesn't go the way it was expected to ?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I think he will last the full 5 years and will probably believe he can carry on beyond that. People I know in the press lobby are hearing that his chums are sounding out that given his leading the tories to a historic win, is his stock high enough to stay on

I think he will last the full 5 years and will probably believe he can carry on beyond that. People I know in the press lobby are hearing that his chums are sounding out that given his leading the tories to a historic win, is his stock high enough to stay on

And be seen as another Farage? Hmmmmm, sceptical - but I'll check that out with our sources

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
You're thinking that pulling out of Europe goes against his wishes. I don't think he has a conviction on this

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Hmmm.

I agree with much of what McBride says, but I think the Tories will stick with Cameron for longer.

he'll wade through all the shit thrown at him in the next 3 years getting steadily more unpopular by the week.

Then, year before the next election they'll ditch him and install Boris.

He'll have a giveaway budget and install a couple of populist policies and the Tories will win again.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Seems to be a modicum of wishful thinking on this thread!! and if Labour's sole opposition effort over the next 2/3 years is going to be "We told you so" that's shirley further evidence, if needed, of their inability to govern!!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Seems to be a modicum of wishful thinking on this thread!! and if Labour's sole opposition effort over the next 2/3 years is going to be "We told you so" that's shirley further evidence, if needed, of their inability to govern!!!!

"Modicum" is an understatement. Looks to me like McBride has had a few nights drowning his sorrows since the election and this is the equivalent of that drunken text at 2.00 in the morning

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
So - McBride accepts it wont be the strength of the oposition will bring Dave's downfall - there isn't any. Smart analysis!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
If Cameron doesn't get some renegotiation with Brussells and loses the referndum and UK pulls out of Europe then I'm sure he will resign. But I can't see him resigning otherwise. Why would he?

When interviewed the other day on the BBC news on his way in to the European Finance Ministers' meeting, which he went to instead of the first Cabinet Meeting, I am sure he said that thay considered they "had a mandate to improve our relationships with Europe".

That seemed to me to be a moment of hope.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
You're thinking that pulling out of Europe goes against his wishes. I don't think he has a conviction on this
That's why you have pollsters.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here