Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sacked for driving like this.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
On the face of it ban him/her,however living in an area well known for either opencast or quarrying and with some of these drivers paying back for a 70K plus vehicle. However if this is down to Tonnage then get the company Up before the Dochttp://www.theargus.co.uk/news/12927055.Video__Driver_sacked_and_police_investigating_over_overtaking_maneuver_on_mini_roundabout/?ref=mr&lp=2k as well.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
On the face of it ban him/her,however living in an area well known for either opencast or quarrying and with some of these drivers paying back for a 70K plus vehicle. However if this is down to Tonnage then get the company Up before the Dochttp://www.theargus.co.uk/news/12927055.Video__Driver_sacked_and_police_investigating_over_overtaking_maneuver_on_mini_roundabout/?ref=mr&lp=2k as well.

Are you saying the driver shouldn't take responsibility for his reckless driving just because he has outstanding finance on his vehicle? Watch the clip properly and you will see the oncoming car has to stop. Would you feel the same had he wiped out that car together with its occupants?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I see worse than that pretty much every day when on the road... Not sure why this particular incident is news worthy? The guy was still driving like a dickhead though and probably deserved to be sacked.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Are you saying the driver shouldn't take responsibility for his reckless driving just because he has outstanding finance on his vehicle? Watch the clip properly and you will see the oncoming car has to stop. Would you feel the same had he wiped out that car together with its occupants?

drew,all i am saying is alot of drivers are on Tonnage the more you do the more money you CAN earn. I am not defending him for one moment.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Deserves anything thrown at him. 30 mph limit as well must have been braking that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Should be up in court ready to be banned from driving and told to retake test, Totally unnecessary dangerous driving. Dickhead

D

Deleted member 22389

Idiot. People need to start driving more sensibly and stop getting so aggressive behind the wheel. I see it all the time.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
That is unbelievable, why would they even consider over taking on that road. I know that part of road and it is tiny and when you approach that mini round about the road is a bit dodge as well. Awful driving.

Why is everyone in a rush these days.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's being looked into :thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Should lose his license for that.

I f**king hate lorry drivers, they're the bullies of the road. I know it's not all of them, but I see an awful lot of disgraceful behaviour and intimidation because they're in a large vehicle. Tailgating and pulling out into faster traffic is something I see pretty much everyday.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Looks like Dangerous Driving to me, rather than "due care & attention". If convicted he (or she) would face a period of disqualification and taking an extended retest before driving again.
Mind you, the CPS have been known to "under charge" so he might be lucky...

Yoda

English & European
That is unbelievable, why would they even consider over taking on that road. I know that part of road and it is tiny and when you approach that mini round about the road is a bit dodge as well. Awful driving.

Why is everyone in a rush these days.

Because a lot of people need to be at their destination 3 minutes ago with a me first everybody else later attitude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here