Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A woman's body has been found dead in a suitcase. Police are treating it as suspicious.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I wonder if you'd still find it so funny if it turned out to be a close friend or relative of yours Rogero?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I am sure he means the 'Police are treating it as suspicious' bit. No s**t sherlock

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think the OP was laughing about the wording of the announcement and not that someone has died. Do we really need to jump on everything?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Made me laugh.

Suppose it could've been a fetish thing gone wrong.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Beeb says it's a Polish woman in the case and a Polish man has been arrested. Them Poles, they love a good grizzly murder don't they!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I wonder if you'd still find it so funny if it turned out to be a close friend or relative of yours Rogero?

You just aren't getting it are you.
Of course it is very bad news, but it was the police response that was amusing and not the circumstances.
(Guilty chuckle)

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Almost as funny as the 'severe fatality' I once heard a train announcer inform us commuters of.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I think the suggested funny part was the wording on the radio rather than the corpse element.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Beeb says it's a Polish woman in the case and a Polish man has been arrested. Them Poles, they love a good grizzly murder don't they!

I wonder what they used - chainsaw, hacksaw or warsaw?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here