Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Grasscut and Public Service Broadcasting

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
One of Brighton's finest, the quite splendid Grasscut launch their new album ‘Everyone Was A Bird’ at London’s Electrowerkz on 8th June 2015. I like them a lot and they also have a monthly internet radio slot where they play an extremely eclectic mixture of music and poetry/readings. Their previous CD was fabulous and the two tracks issues so far from ‘Everyone Was A Bird’ are more than encouraging.

On a vaguely similar but different theme, anyone heard Public Service Broadcasting's latest that came out a couple of months back? It's called 'The Race for Space' and has some cracking beats and sounds.

TNBA

TTF

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Yes got both PSB albums and both well worth every penny also saw them live down the corn exchange a couple of weeks ago well worth it amd will only get better imho . Ps buy the vinyl and you get a download code for the album too

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
PSB's Inform, Educate, Entertain I found a tad tediocre and samey. Absolutely worshipped at the shrine of Spitfire (Bird) but it was all a bit 'one trick pony' on the whole I felt. Haven't bothered with The Race for Space so might be a different animal, although the Gagarin track that I heard didn't shake my world.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Thought this was about the crap job the council did cutting the verges on Lewes Road:moo:

As long as they left enough dandelions standing for our guinea pig Simmo. If you'll excuse the following terminology - I've practically raped the verges of Davey Drive of its dandelions these past few weeks. I just hope our guinea pig doesn't mind the dog's piss dressing is the only concern. #freefood

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here