Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice for transporting a bed from Horsham to SE London.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
wheelbarrow-300px.jpg

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I have used www.zipcar.co.uk on a couple of occasions but you'll need to register and have your driving licence verified before booking.

One day van hire shouldn't be too much and sure I have seen a van hire place near Elmers End.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Cant the bed be dismantled? Would, alongside the mattress, easily then fit into an estate car, or possibly even a decent sized saloon, as per pretty much anything from Ikea.

Flex Your Head

One day van hire shouldn't be too much and sure I have seen a van hire place near Elmers End.

Good shout - near Goals / Tesco / EE station and sensibly priced apparently. Cheers.

Cant the bed be dismantled? Would, alongside the mattress, easily then fit into an estate car, or possibly even a decent sized saloon, as per pretty much anything from Ikea.

Only got a hatch-back :eek:(

You & your ilk deserve these answers.

Eh? What's my 'ilk'?

As for all who of you who posted the pics: comedy gold, up there with White Chicks, Jim Davidson and Miranda :glare:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Want you want is a good old reliable car like...say...an Austin Allegro.

Next you'll be wanting a roof rack on top of that.

Hope for a weather forecast something along the lines of.... "unsettled, with the chance of shattered showers".

The latter ensures you'll be needing that sheet of old polythene, just in case, wrapped around the mattress with some orange, or blue, tatty old rope.

For full effect, ensure you do a bit of a "that'll do" job with the poltythene, thus creating that delightful sound and lots of smiles and pointing fingers from your fellow road users as you hurtle up the motorway with the polythene flapping vigorously in the wind.

Job's a good 'un! :thumbsup:

Good luck!, you may need it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here