Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Executed for dozing off

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"It said Mr Hyon had fallen asleep during an event attended by Kim Jong-un and had not carried out instructions"

Yoda

English & European
Death by AA fire? I suppose if someone where to ask where his was, they could say "Over there, over there and up there."

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Can we be certain that the employee in question hadn't previously been given a final written warning? Or is employment law in North Korea slightly different from ours?

I believe they implement a "one strike and you're out" policy, or in exceptional circumstances this gets tightened to "no strikes".

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
god.. imagine if the powers that be did this to the crowd at the amex.......................................! gulp

I don't think the North Korean regime (and its propaganda machine) is quite THAT bad.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Anti-aircraft fire? Yep, that'll do it...

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Can we be certain that the employee in question hadn't previously been given a final written warning? Or is employment law in North Korea slightly different from ours?
Or whether he was allowed to take a colleague or union representative into the disciplinary hearing (that he clearly would have had) with him.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Mad country. I knew a chap who visited. You are obliged to visit the museum of it's former leaders and if you are a "citizen" of NK you are obliged to cry as you pass the tombs. Anyone not crying gets taken away, one can only imagine the fate that awaits them.

Anti aircraft fire to execute someone? Hell's bloody bells!

6 of these bad boys used.

Guess he really wanted him dead.

ZPU-4_14-5mm_quadruple_anti-aircraft_guns_Russia_Russian_army_defence_industry_640.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hope this policy is not employed in the East Stand Upper next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here