Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genius - NSFW

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Quite funny though could have done with editing the real bike stuff. Funny pair though.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Whilst not condoning idiot boy racers the biker hardly covers himself in glory. Gives it the 'big un' with plenty of mouth and gestures when on his bike but when the driver engages he shits himself and keeps his helmet on and talks about calling the police.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Whilst not condoning idiot boy racers the biker hardly covers himself in glory. Gives it the 'big un' with plenty of mouth and gestures when on his bike but when the driver engages he shits himself and keeps his helmet on and talks about calling the police.

You need to get to the end Micky. :lolol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Ooops ! May I offer the defence that I was late returning from my lunch break hence didn't watch it all :(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was only joking. I was suckered until the end, which was the purpose of the video. Just laughing at someone else being fooled as well.
You miss my point :) My point is, that we wasted more of our lives watching that rubbish than he did, so we're the suckers.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You miss my point :) My point is, that we wasted more of our lives watching that rubbish than he did, so we're the suckers.

Yes indeed, all suckered to varying and different degrees. Metalmicky wasted the extra time writing a serious critique on their road skills. I fortunately chose to skip through the video thinking they were both idiots but got to the gag quickly in 6 mins and thought it mildly amusing, and you watched the full length 14 min and you didn’t find it funny at all because it cheated 14 mins of your life. It’s the different reactions that put a smile on my face more than the video, all suckered though :)

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
"You're a bit special you John, a bit special" (in that Manc drawl)

"So that wasn't your sister in the picture?"

"Your wife!"
"Yeah, Mrs Crumble's coming back."

Some people have no sense of humour, that's arguably up there with Cooghan's best work.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
you watched the full length 14 min and you didn’t find it funny at all because it cheated 14 mins of your life.
I guess it took me 10 mins to get to the joke, and then I skipped the rest. Thread title mislead me. If it hadn't been so long I may not have minded.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here