Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

...and Fred seems so placid

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Who really cares what she thinks about gay marriage, austerity or the NHS. For me the important question would be: "Where do you stand on the comb-over?" Is she pro or anti? I think we should be told. If she holds to the traditional Tory, anti-working class view, of: "It's fine with an expensive suit when presenting a TV show or appearing at the (legal) bar, but vulgar when watching a TV show with your supper on your lap or sipping a pint of warm bitter in a (pub) bar", then I for one am prepared to take to the streets.

www.ukgameshows.com/atoz/programmes/g/gambit/gambit_fred.jpg

www.pokergossip.com/wp-content/gallery/friday-fun/7b9d7d43946b3c6d6a98c39e989.jpg

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Who really cares what she thinks about gay marriage, austerity or the NHS. For me the important question would be: "Where do you stand on the comb-over?" Is she pro or anti? I think we should be told. If she holds to the traditional Tory, anti-working class view, of: "It's fine with an expensive suit when presenting a TV show or appearing at the (legal) bar, but vulgar when watching a TV show with your supper on your lap or sipping a pint of warm bitter in a (pub) bar", then I for one am prepared to take to the streets.

www.ukgameshows.com/atoz/programmes/g/gambit/gambit_fred.jpg

www.pokergossip.com/wp-content/gallery/friday-fun/7b9d7d43946b3c6d6a98c39e989.jpg

For God's sake man, why wait until now to draw attention to this critical issue? The prospective candidates were let off scott free during the run up to the election, not one of them grilled about this, and I don't remember a single word written about it in any of the party manifestos.

To be fair though, you have helped me to come to my senses. There was I, starting to fret about her and other appointments such as Nicky Morgan still being in place as equalities minister when he'd voted against gay marriage or John Whittingdale's appointment to culture secretary having voted against equal gay rights and once described the licence fee as worse than the poll tax or Michael Gove's appointment to justice secretary having compared the Stephen Lawrence enquiry to McCarthyism. With your sense of perspective, I now see this as mere trivia, sort of irrelevant, ironic little jokes being played by the PM.

The burning issue of this parliament is the comb-over; If it's not in the Queen's Speech I'll join you on the streets, do you have a big banner?

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
went and saw comedian matt forde in worthing last night. his show was a political one..... chap in audience shared his 'joy' of working for caroline and how he hated her and all that she stood for in the end... nice lady; didnt agree with her stance on many things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here