Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mascots

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's an amazing experience. We did it for my daughter this season and the kids have a fantastic time - everyone involved at the club do a great job.

It looks expensive, but if you are able to make use of the WSL seats, the parking, the kit and the food/drink vouchers then what you are paying for the mascot bit itself looks far more reasonable.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It's an amazing experience. We did it for my daughter this season and the kids have a fantastic time - everyone involved at the club do a great job.

It looks expensive, but if you are able to make use of the WSL seats, the parking, the kit and the food/drink vouchers then what you are paying for the mascot bit itself looks far more reasonable.

Agreed!
Did it for my granddaughter. Had a great evening and she loved every minute . (Especially as we won !)

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
It also says in the match programme that for away games that any eligible child who has bought a ticket at least 3 weeks in advance will be entered into a draw to be mascot. My grandson did this for the Rotherham game yet there was no mascot. But then again there is no money to be made so why should they care!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here