Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
despite them having the great Harry Redknapp for a large chunk of the season, they have now officially been relegated.

So what do we think will happen to them for not just breaking the FFP rules, but smashing them to bits and basically ignoring them?

My guess is a 5 million pound fine and a one window transfer ban to take place in Jan

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There will be an undisclosed agreement between Fernandes and the FL, expect it to be about £20-25m instead of the full sum. Charities will therefore be deprived of over £30million, and Fernandes and Mittal, whose combined worth is over £16,000,000,000 will be smirking as always.

despite them having the great Harry Redknapp for a large chunk of the season, they have now officially been relegated.

So what do we think will happen to them for not just breaking the FFP rules, but smashing them to bits and basically ignoring them?

My guess is a 5 million pound fine and a one window transfer ban to take place in Jan

People really think FFP is still a thing?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
People really think FFP is still a thing?

Normally I would agree with you about the FFP being a joke and nothing at all happening, but that would play into the hands of Forest's lawyers, who they banned from making signings which they could argue cost them a place in the play offs and potentially promotion and the millions that await

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I wonder if Fernandez will stick around for much longer. He plans for QPR have backfired massively. They have spent big and had no return on their money. He trusted Harry for way too long, he should have seen through his managerial style along time ago.
At least the team went down with a fight at Citeh!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here