Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Heard from my father in law who lives across the border there is a rumour we are in for Adam Rooney. Anyone else heard this?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:yawn: He's no Patrick Friday Eze.

Yet another rumour with no imagination.
What possible enjoyment can there be in starting a bogus rumour about Adam Feckin Rooney?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Ripped us apart once at Withdean when we were already relegated and shocking, I seem to remember by the time he completed his hat-trick we even started cheering him. That said that was nearly 10 years ago and his record in the English leagues isn't that impressive.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
PFA Scotland Player Of The Year, 27 goals this season, age 27. I mentioned him as a possible transfer target on another thread, I haven't seen much of him but given we need to replace CMS without blowing our budget I hope we have a good look at him.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
PFA Scotland Player Of The Year, 27 goals this season, age 27. I mentioned him as a possible transfer target on another thread, I haven't seen much of him but given we need to replace CMS without blowing our budget I hope we have a good look at him.

Can Baldock be CMS's replacement, and we try and sign a striker that will fill the enormous void left by Ulloa.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can Baldock be CMS's replacement, and we try and sign a striker that will fill the enormous void left by Ulloa.
Deffo and there's no Ulloa II in the United Kingdom.

If Paddy Friday is too expensive I think Jean-David Beauguel would be a good shout.

Last edited:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Played under Hughton at Birmingham, so may well be something in this. Our last foray into the Scottish market didn't go too badly and Kayal wasn't even in the Celtic first team.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Ripped us apart once at Withdean when we were already relegated and shocking, I seem to remember by the time he completed his hat-trick we even started cheering him. That said that was nearly 10 years ago and his record in the English leagues isn't that impressive.

**** me is that the same Rooney? He must have been about 9 when he scored that hatrick.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Hooper scored for fun in Scotland.

Can't get in Norwich squad

Err...yes, yes he can. Was in the squad for both games against us this season (scored at Carrow Road) and came on in their Play-off first leg.
He also scored for fun (namely against US) for Scunthorpe.

He's played 63 games in the past two seasons, netting 18 goals.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Managers like to sign players they know. Hughton has had him twice, so wouldn't surprise me if he took him again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here