Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks to Bozza

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 22389

Thanks to Bozza for providing us with the excellent forum. A platform for our football and political views. I wouldn't want NSC any other way.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, I love the fact it has been transformed into Ukip Stand Chat recently.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Thanks to Bozza for providing us with the excellent forum. A platform for our football and political views. I wouldn't want NSC any other way.

He definitely deserves more of a slagging than he gets,coming on here disagreeing with the lefties, what a twunt:albion2:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Is that meant to be tongue in cheek or are you licking Bozza's arse.

I'll set them up…

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't you get BANNED these days for starting a thread about another NSCer?

Only under a Coalition government.

Under a Tory government you get BURNED

bzxnN.jpg

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
It is a very good place to debate politics and almost every other kind of issue.

It is a little frustrating that it is so right-wing, but it goes with the core demographic - relatively affluent middle aged men, including many business owners.

Bozza does a great job, despite him being another Tory boy, by keeping it impartial and friendly. NSC is a great website.

Come on Mustafa - get with the program - the initial poster was being sarcastic :)

It goes with the core demographic - relatively affluent middle aged men, including many business owners

Think we need a recount on that one :shrug:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I think he needs to be more right wing personally, just ban all the lefties.

Not really.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
It is a very good place to debate politics and almost every other kind of issue.

It is a little frustrating that it is so right-wing, but it goes with the core demographic - relatively affluent middle aged men, including many business owners.

Bozza does a great job, despite him being another Tory boy, by keeping it impartial and friendly. NSC is a great website.

your not wrong Mustafa,you wanna see the holiday thread!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Only under a Coalition government.

Under a Tory government you get BURNED

bzxnN.jpg

And when Vulture is publicly burnt at the stake we will see how the Liberal Democrats curbed the excesses of Tory rule.

Tough on the socially inept, tough on the causes of social ineptitude. Hold on, that was someone else...

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003

Business owners have to start somewhere. I got my qualifications CIOB, through six years of day release, earning a pittance. I knew that if I worked at it, there would be light at the end of the tunnel. I eventually ended up with my own business employing 200 people and ensuring that they were paid relative to their ability and effort. Most of the guys were with me until I sold my shares 17 years later. No one was abused or taken advantage of, many consider me a friend. In all that time I paid my own PAYE which amounted to approx 50% of my gross earnings. All profits attracted corporation tax and we had over 100 vans travelling into the congestion charging zone each day, paying what is, basically, another tax. Running a business is not ways a bed of roses. As a QS I spend most of my time trying to get paid, in order that the employees can be paid. We're not all toffs!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here