Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much longer will the NHS be around for?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
If you have, say, for arguments sake...a heart attack...I should imagine you'll have to produce your credit card before they'll admit you...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I recon about 10years before its not around ..................but then I suspect neither will I, and I am temped to say I don't give a fqck

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The NHS will always be around, thankfully. Private health companies are only interested in healthy wealthy customers.

Yes and I can always get appointment same day..."old, high blood pressure, asthma,obese, etc" NHS is working for me ....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
3 years before completely privatised?

£15 to see your doctor I've heard.

you mean the same as in France, the system everyone raves about?

NHS and the principle of free at the point of use isnt going to go anywhere, private or not.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Well it's safe for the next five years at least. What happens after that depends on whether the electorate continues to show the common-sense it did on Thursday.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
The privatisation of the nhs would nt be to bad as long as it was reflected in national insurance contribution s.so much of tax payers money is wasted with miss management this week I ve seen 250 000 pounds thats in a week one trust through miss management and its like this nation wide.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
you mean the same as in France, the system everyone raves about?

NHS and the principle of free at the point of use isnt going to go anywhere, private or not.

Yay Tory boy is back always defending their crap economics and policies.

Hope you are rich and never need the NHS ???? you are well off aren't you Beorthelm? because if you are not you are very very naive.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yay Tory boy is back always defending their crap economics and policies.

Hope you are rich and never need the NHS ???? you are well off aren't you Beorthelm? because if you are not you are very very naive.

If he is rich then he is contributing lots to the funding of the NHS and we need more and more who can do this as the population ages

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here