Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanet

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
That has made me more depressed than I already was after Thursday . Can't be bothered to go on a rant about UKIP - just will say that this country's traditions and culture is almost entirely built on the influence of immigration over many many years.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
At last, a tiny corner of England that shall be Sharia-free...

Siney

Jan 22, 2008
That has made me more depressed than I already was after Thursday . Can't be bothered to go on a rant about UKIP - just will say that this country's traditions and culture is almost entirely built on the influence of immigration over many many years.

UKIP don't want to end immigration...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
There's immigration and there's 300k a year immigration....That's the issue that many just don't get strangely.Even farage wanted to limit it to 50k a year.Personally I'd shut the door but hey ho that's not goner happen:thumbsup:
Well done UKIP:clap2:

Jan 30, 2008
Not to the extent of what we have now , get a grip !!!!!!
regards
DR

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I had a rendezvous-vous with Janet, quite near the Isle of Thanet.

Bugger, I was just going to post something about a bruised pomegranet.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We need skilled workers and a points system that suits our needs as don't see the point in letting in any old riffraff that suits the pathetic EU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here