Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Building work needed in Seaford

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Well that might be pretty obvious :smile:

But aside from that we're looking to buy a house there and need a very rough idea on a cost just to be sure we're paying the right price

If you can give me an idea then please PM me and also if it's the sort of work you might want then let me know and I'll be sure to let you quote. We'd be moving in July/Aug if it comes off

The house has a ground floor extension across full width of back of house. We would want to add a 12 feet x 12feet second storey extension, on top of existing first floor flat roof. Would require beam to existing external wall and bedroom to open out and provide larger main bedroom.
Existing window can be re used. Couple of electric points would be needed and possibly extra rad, not sure if one would be sufficient.
Shower room is adjacent so would need a door opening made to make this en suite. (No plumbing or change to shower room, the break through wall is blank)

Assume existing flat roof joists can be 'built' up to provide floor joists. Pitched roof required, which will need to be cut in to existing pitched roof

Cheers!.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Well that might be pretty obvious :smile:

But aside from that we're looking to buy a house there and need a very rough idea on a cost just to be sure we're paying the right price

If you can give me an idea then please PM me and also if it's the sort of work you might want then let me know and I'll be sure to let you quote. We'd be moving in July/Aug if it comes off

The house has a ground floor extension across full width of back of house. We would want to add a 12 feet x 12feet second storey extension, on top of existing first floor flat roof. Would require beam to existing external wall and bedroom to open out and provide larger main bedroom.
Existing window can be re used. Couple of electric points would be needed and possibly extra rad, not sure if one would be sufficient.
Shower room is adjacent so would need a door opening made to make this en suite. (No plumbing or change to shower room, the break through wall is blank)

Assume existing flat roof joists can be 'built' up to provide floor joists. Pitched roof required, which will need to be cut in to existing pitched roof

Cheers!.

pm you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here