Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tony has had a right result........

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
........might help boost the summer coffers

Pen.JPG

Ascot 2.00

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
TB is the owner of a very well backed horse that won at Ascot today :wink:
So how much do you estimate that he's made today? How does being 'well backed' help (since it's backed by others, not him)?

Stattoseagull

Banned
Feb 25, 2007
Plumpton Green
We know Tony is a very shrewd man and clearly had his money down (why not) - The horse was 7/2 this morning winning with an S.P. of just 13/8!

Let's not get too presumptuous or expectant he'll spend his winnings on any new players - I think it'll more likely go towards paying back some of the £230K he paid for the horse.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Well, if he did indeed expect his horse to win today and put his money on, I will be very pi55ed off that he hasn't shared his inside information with the good folk of NSC to at least make a couple of quid to put towards next years season ticket. :angry:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it not customary for ALL Saturday horsey winnings to be spent on beer and curry Saturday night?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thats the footings for the hotel sorted then

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I actually watched the race as at mum and dads and he had his usual Saturday bet. The commentator when talking about TB as the owner said he bets in phone number figures so hopefully he had a good return today

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Well, £9k prize money for starters. Why wouldn't he back his own horse? He might have had a fiver, who knows?

Oooo what sort of striker could we get for 9k, messi , ronaldo, no keep my head on the ground he aint gonna spend it all.
how about jorden rhodes, no, he hasn't played for us before, zamorra, no he's to old, barnes, no lge 1 stricker at best, murray, no, he's too lazy.

ow i donno il leave it to burke, oh no he's been sacked, er er feck it sack barber, yea sack him and take jfc with him, everything's there foult anyway.
sack hughton aswel cos he's boring, but don't get a manager that likes to play football cos thats boring aswel.

while im at it can you lot make some fecking noise at the amex, cos the atmosphere shyt. I would but i dont want to be the one to do it , i want to moan about it and hope some1 else takes responsibility. ..

barba out , that is all........:whistle:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
By the same logic, are we saying we should expect to sell a player, or have the wages budget slashed if he buys a horse that turns out to be a dud?

Naah, thought not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here