Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Clark resigns

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Lee Clark has resigned as Blackpool manager following their relegation to League One.

Feel sorry for them...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Must be something internal going on as he's a puppet for the Oyston's

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well f**king hell ..... A FOOTBALL THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Fall guy for the Oyston foulness.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I think that's harsh. He came in to do a job with no facilities, with a team who's morale was completely shot, and just kept his head down.

His recent comments and remarks make him sound very much like a yes man and him having the strings pulled behind his back.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I think that's harsh. He came in to do a job with no facilities, with a team who's morale was completely shot, and just kept his head down.

Zero reinvestment either, even though I believe the club has been profitable. All profits made from the club are going into the Oystons pockets. Seems very short sighted

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He is a reasonable lower league manager so will be back in work soon Chesterfield if Cook goes to Portsmouth or even Portsmouth themselves?
His CV won't have suffered too much from his time at Blackpool - they weren't going to do any better with anyone in charge. Thought he might have stayed (it's a job after all) but perhaps he just got fed up working with and for he Odious Oystons?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
His CV won't have suffered too much from his time at Blackpool - they weren't going to do any better with anyone in charge. Thought he might have stayed (it's a job after all) but perhaps he just got fed up working with and for he Odious Oystons?

I wonder if he thought staying and seemingly back the Oystons is career suicide

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
Clark was useless but no manager could work under the current conditions Current betting has Sam oyston at 20/1 Wtf? He is the BFC hotel manager (with no previous experience but hey ho)

As for us, unless he sells (which I don't think he will) we are totally doomed and which players would come to our car crash club? It's not for the wages or training ground....or manager....or chairman.

To keep the stadium empty he has just increased ST prices by 100 quid...although Tbf they could be free and I wouldn't go. #oystonout

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Clark was useless but no manager could work under the current conditions Current betting has Sam oyston at 20/1 Wtf? He is the BFC hotel manager (with no previous experience but hey ho)

As for us, unless he sells (which I don't think he will) we are totally doomed and which players would come to our car crash club? It's not for the wages or training ground....or manager....or chairman.

To keep the stadium empty he has just increased ST prices by 100 quid...although Tbf they could be free and I wouldn't go. #oystonout

Seriously ? You've just gone down to L1 and he's ramped the prices ??

Absolutely shocking. Oysten has clearly now reached the stage where he is there to antagonise, piss people off and generally do whatever the hell he wants with BFC.It makes a total mockery of the FL's "fit and proper person" test when it comes to owners. And as we found out, NOBODY in a position of authority will ever lift a finger to help. When fans reach desperation point and mobilise, all they'll ever do is stand on the sidelines and deduct points.

I hope your chairman develops an aggressive and horrifically debilitating disease some time in the near future.

I wish you well chap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here