Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BIG questions on NSC ...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Has [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] popped the cork on his champagne ?

Has [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] booked his ticket out of the UK yet ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Has [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] popped the cork on his champagne ?

Has [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] booked his ticket out of the UK yet ?

I hope you wake up with Katie Hopkins every day for the next 5 years.........no, I take that back, the would be too cruel.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm away most of next year anyway.
I may settle abroad.
I'm summering in Cobham though so I'll get a feel for things up to winter I think.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Still think that half of us will if we leave the EU.

But according to the doomsayers, if we leave the EU, we won't be allowed to live anywhere else in the EU - where are these 50% to move to ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Tories want people to leave . They'll clear the housing estates and full them up with cheap immigrant labour who can serve the remaining super rich fat cats and politicians without expecting to ever be treated like citizens. The only people with any relaxed quality of life will be the rich. The rest will either be rotting in poverty in horrendous conditions across the UK or they'll be lucky enough to leave . While the pig ignorant royal family soaks up any remaining public money so it can sit in country piles on stolen land sneering at us and stealing more of our money.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The Tories want people to leave . They'll clear the housing estates and full them up with cheap immigrant labour who can serve the remaining super rich fat cats and politicians without expecting to ever be treated like citizens. The only people with any relaxed quality of life will be the rich. The rest will either be rotting in poverty in horrendous conditions across the UK or they'll be lucky enough to leave . While the pig ignorant royal family soaks up any remaining public money so it can sit in country piles on stolen land sneering at us and stealing more of our money.

Your rants verge on the comical....Sounds like you need a life and perhaps a job ?? However I note you are in the Pub this afternoon..A pillar of society no doubt..

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Great rant. Pointless and complete fiction but nonetheless funny.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here