Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford v Middlesbrough

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Anyone watching this tonight? I'm soaking up the last dregs of the season before the long summer with no footy. Nothing against Boro, but I would like to see Brentford win the play offs.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Anyone watching this tonight? I'm soaking up the last dregs of the season before the long summer with no footy. Nothing against Boro, but I would like to see Brentford win the play offs.

From an away purpose, it's a no brainer. A lovely day out in London with a pub on each corner or leaving at sparrow's fart to the @rse end of nowhere. I have 2/1 on 'Boro tonight.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Hope Brentford get clobbered so I can look forward to the Griffin pub before and after---then yomping around London trying to get back to Brighton :drink:

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
After last week it's a surprise to see that Middlesbrough players can actually run...

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Great game, wish brighton could pass at pase like brentford

Exactly what I thought. Brentford played some excellent attacking football in the 2nd half. Showed what an awful pedestrian style of football we have played this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here