Voter draws penis on ballot paper lol

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
[report] [news] 16:45 quote quote all
From the BBC live feed:

Conservative MP Glyn Davies - who held the Montgomeryshire seat in mid-Wales - admitted to being "rather pleased" with holding his 5,300 majority. However, one of those who ended up voting for him might not share his glee.

He wrote on Facebook: "One voter decided to draw a detailed representation of a penis instead of a cross in my box on one ballot paper. Amazingly, because it was neatly drawn within the confines of the box, the returning officer deemed it a valid vote. Not sure the artist meant it to count, but I am grateful. If I knew who it was, I would like to thank him (or her) personally."

He added later: "Seems it doesn't actually have to a cross. It's one of the funniest election incidents I've ever known of."

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The penis drawer is bound to be in the papers over the next few days. He'll get a few quid for it.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
When i stood for election the returning officer went through the dubious ballot papers with the three candidates. One of them had "Not this c**t" against the Lib Dem, "Not this slimy w**ker" against the conservative and "He's my man" against my name. The returning officer suggested that it should be counted as a vote for me.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
When i stood for election the returning officer went through the dubious ballot papers with the three candidates. One of them had "Not this c**t" against the Lib Dem, "Not this slimy w**ker" against the conservative and "He's my man" against my name. The returning officer suggested that it should be counted as a vote for me.
Haha, brilliant!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here