Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stubhub etc

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Alright?

I know these sites aren't popular but, in NSC's view, if I've got 2 extra tickets for a gig next week I don't need, are using one of these a feasible way to offload them i.e is there enough time? Do you drop them at a central collection point for buyers to pick up?

I'm not looking to make anything, just get back what I paid for them...

Cheers in advance for NSC knowledge and SAGE advice

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Alright?

I know these sites aren't popular but, in NSC's view, if I've got 2 extra tickets for a gig next week I don't need, are using one of these a feasible way to offload them i.e is there enough time? Do you drop them at a central collection point for buyers to pick up?

I'm not looking to make anything, just get back what I paid for them...

Cheers in advance for NSC knowledge and SAGE advice

I've used Viagogo a few times to purchase tickets. In my experience it's been great, don't pay until you've received the tickets and usually just use an e-ticket and download it, or they are posted out.

Got 2 tickets to John Bishop last minute at Brighton centre for £18 the pair, and also got 2 tickets to the Spa Belgian Grand Prix last year.

Go for it.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Nothing to stop you putting them up there for face price plus the sites costs. I did with viagogo, and the tickets went very quickly, and no problems being paid.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Stubhub is massive in the US and totally trustworthy. I've bought and sold tickets on the website countless times and always been successful.

Can't see how it would be any different in the UK.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
How about mentioning what gig they are for? You may find a user here that wants them or knows someone who wants them. Much easier than using an online site at short notice Shirley?

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
The annoying thing is, you put them up for face value and Stubhub takes part of it (fair enough) but also adds like an extra £10 on to it for people buying. I'm selling my Strokes ticket for Hyde Park and to try and sell it for under £70 I will only receive 53 of it.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Was thinking of getting ACDC tickets from stubhub, not sure if I trust it thou. Lot of money to spunk if they're fake.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
How about mentioning what gig they are for? You may find a user here that wants them or knows someone who wants them. Much easier than using an online site at short notice Shirley?

I didn't want to incur the wrath of a mod! I'll stick a post on the classifieds section.

They're 2 tickets for The Prodigy next Tues at the brighton centre.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Cheers for the replies. I'll have a closer look. I reckon this'll be the thing I'll look back one and think 'that was when this new fangled technology got too complicated'

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
[MENTION=2551]Stoichkov[/MENTION] did you get my PM?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here