Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker Predicted to Lose lewes

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If it's true, I suspect that UKIP have taken some Lib Dem votes, which has let the Tory in.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Coalition with one seat in Orkney & Shetland only.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If it's true, I suspect that UKIP have taken some Lib Dem votes, which has let the Tory in.

slightly more likly 'kippers have tactically voted Tory. i really cant see center-left pro european Libdem voters ever going to UKIP.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Likely to be the opposite. If Baker loses Lewes I'll eat Paddy's spare hat.

The prediction is based on the BBC's exit poll being exactly right in predicting that the Tories will win 316 seats. If they only win 315, the prediction is that Lewes stays LibDem.

My prediction is that Baker will win and the BBC exit poll will prove to be significantly wrong. The Tories will win fewer than 290 seats.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The prediction is based on the BBC's exit poll being exactly right in predicting that the Tories will win 316 seats. If they only win 315, the prediction is that Lewes stays LibDem.

My prediction is that Baker will win and the BBC exit poll will prove to be significantly wrong. The Tories will win fewer than 290 seats.

Jog on leftie, blues are here for a while

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It happened in Sunderland.

Not so sure. I think they were mostly stripped from Labour and the Conservatives. In turn the Lib Dem vote flocked to Labour.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

I hope you're right, your lordship. I had a tenner on a Lab-Lib coalition at 8-1!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here