Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't wait to for the Greens…

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
To be ousted from power tomorrow! Oh forgot to mention only the majority of Brighton & Hove residents will understand!

I agree with you locally it's going to be good to see the council return to Labour or Tory control. I'm also looking forward to seeing Christopher Hawtree utterly humiliated in Hove.

D

Deleted User X18H

Will it happen though . Even Shanks impressed me a bit . Up the 1901 Normans

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I agree with you locally it's going to be good to see the council return to Labour or Tory control. I'm also looking forward to seeing Christopher Hawtree utterly humiliated in Hove.

Yes believe it or not I'd sooner have a Labour controlled council rather than the current abomination, truly shocking state of affairs!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They've been fantastic for the city . I hope they hang on again so I can once more enjoy their progressive stance when I return at the end of the year. What a truly triumphant few years they've had. They'll likely never leave power anytime soon. And quite right.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Interesting thread - I don't live locally but am interested to see the views expressed on the Greens. Anyone willing to tell me know why they have been so bad please?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
They've been fantastic for the city . I hope they hang on again so I can once more enjoy their progressive stance when I return at the end of the year. What a truly triumphant few years they've had. They'll likely never leave power anytime soon. And quite right.

I'm sure you won't mind me quoting you kn this tomorrow ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Greens must be hoping there are enough ****wits voting for Lucas who will also stick an x in the box for the Greens in the local elections.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

You'll have to do better than that Nipples old boy lol

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Interesting thread - I don't live locally but am interested to see the views expressed on the Greens. Anyone willing to tell me know why they have been so bad please?

I haven't got all night, but here's two to get you started, filthy streets and a shocking performance on recycling!

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

Far too much for me to put on here whilst on my phone on a bouncy bus but I'll oblige later on from my laptop.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Far too much for me to put on here whilst on my phone on a bouncy bus but I'll oblige later on from my laptop.

Please keep it under 2,000 words or else you'll be accused of Barberism.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Recycling rates are lower now than when they got into power. They ****ed up the roads.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Bus/cycle lanes everywhere turning Brighton into a giant car park! Great for the environment.... not

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The Greens a re loonies. They should stick to one pitch, a bit ike the SNP are all about independence. They would win more votes rather than dilute support by looney extreme wing policies

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
To be fair they had a go but the last few years have been an unmitigated disaster in Brighton for the Greens. Can't believe we'll have that lot back in a hurry.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Greens a re loonies. They should stick to one pitch, a bit ike the SNP are all about independence. They would win more votes rather than dilute support by looney extreme wing policies

Happy to be a looney. Which fits as I have slavishly followed the Albion everywhere this year. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here