Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Retained List

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I understand the club has to tell the FL which players are being retained by mid May. We've already heard about first team and fringe players whose contracts are up in June and told they wont be given a contract and offers made to Calde and Casper. When the retained list of DS players is announced , presumably next week will we also see some of the first team squad made available for transfer ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I mistakenly said it was after the U-21 game a few days back because I thought it was their final game, but that's actually tomorrow night against Stoke, so the retained/released info will follow that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I mistakenly said it was after the U-21 game a few days back because I thought it was their final game, but that's actually tomorrow night against Stoke, so the retained/released info will follow that.

Thanks Bozzmeister

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
On the same general topic I'm just relieved that Calderon will be with us next season: a good man to have around when new players come in.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
On the same general topic I'm just relieved that Calderon will be with us next season: a good man to have around when new players come in.

I know he's been offered another year but I heard he hadn't yet accepted it - has he actually signed now?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Until we get official confirmation from the club or Calde that he has signed an extension we have to cross our fingers.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

The U21's actually have another game after Stoke.(Villa away)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here