Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicola sturgeon for PM

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
With the chinless wonder and the wrong brother vying for the job, I'd give it to Nicola.

Go Nicola :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Then you spoilt the Ballot Paper.

My local elections votes will count where there is SOME possibility of change, whereas the massive incumbent majority for the General Election hasn't changed here for the last million years, and is unlikely to either.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Probably most men of a certain age would

Wasn't it you who thought ed milliband's exes were 'hot'? I literally DREAD to think what your Mrs looks like if you'd even remotely consider shagging a horrible looking Jimmy krankie lookalike such as sturgeon.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
My local elections votes will count where there is SOME possibility of change, whereas the massive incumbent majority for the General Election hasn't changed here for the last million years, and is unlikely to either.

Another use of spoilt.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
After witnessing the carnage by the previous Scottish Raj, namely Brown, Darling, Reid, Gorbals Mickelson etc....no thanks

Well considering the wrong brother will be relying on jocks vote to get anything through parliament, looks like that will continue.

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
I forsee a problem.You do need to be an MP to get the chance to be PM,so in which constituancy is she standing for election?
Electing Salmond is a leap in the dark......

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Wasn't it you who thought ed milliband's exes were 'hot'? I literally DREAD to think what your Mrs looks like if you'd even remotely consider shagging a horrible looking Jimmy krankie lookalike such as sturgeon.

Agree with the Krankie comment. I am, however, of a certain age where I would like to get into Leanne Wood's Welsh Valley. I've always been fond of Rhondda.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Wow, what a sandwich that would be

stream_img.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports