Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday inspiration needed

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
On holiday at the moment in sunny camber sands so lousy Internet availability. Therefore I'm calling on nsc's collective wisdom rather than spending hours on google...

Just discovered I've won a £5k holiday and need inspiration on a destination.
The criteria:
2 adults, 2 kids (will be 5yrs and 1yr at time of travel)
Travel time May 2016
Main thing will be entertaining the 5yr old girl

Advice would be much appreciated!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
On holiday at the moment in sunny camber sands so lousy Internet availability. Therefore I'm calling on nsc's collective wisdom rather than spending hours on google...

Just discovered I've won a £5k holiday and need inspiration on a destination.
The criteria:
2 adults, 2 kids (will be 5yrs and 1yr at time of travel)
Travel time May 2016
Main thing will be entertaining the 5yr old girl

Advice would be much appreciated!

Depends what you like.. but with those ages, I would recommend Mark Warner holidays [in either Kos or Greek mainland].

Not been in ages (~6yrs) but did these holidays when my boy was 3-5 yo. They have excellent kids clubs (small age ranges so the activities are very focused) including ones for babies and toddlers. Loads of staff (most English) looking after the children (all qualified as UK nursery staff) for a morning session and an afternoon session (you have them back for lunch and then after high tea).

For the adults there are loads of tennis courts and a full range of water sports or you can laze by the pool/beach after a late breakfast once the kids are gone.

Their holidays used to be pretty close to all inclusive (you only pay for alcohol other than wine with dinner), there are a couple of good restaurants on site for "posh" meals and a huge buffet on the other days.

In the evening you can have baby sitters (from the staff that run the kids clubs so some continuity of care) or baby listening service.

They are expensive but worth the money if you want top quality kids clubs (they are miles apart from the average Thomas Cook/Thompson type clubs!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here