ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Hot Chocolate lead singer has died according to the BBC

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh man, that is sad - only 71, died of liver cancer apparently.He was just absolutely brilliant - loved Hot Chocolate.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Never thought it would come to this.

Great voice. RIP Errol.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was only singing You Sexy Thing in the shower this morning. I made a mental note to find out what Errol Brown was up to these days ... I know now :( How sad: Hot Chocolate were a great pop band

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was only singing You Sexy Thing in the shower this morning. I made a mental note to find out what Errol Brown was up to these days ... I know now :( How sad: Hot Chocolate were a great pop band

Good for you! As I walk past the bathroom mirror towards the shower "You Sexy Thing" could not be further from my mind. Mr Blobby perhaps, but You Sexy Thing, no chance.

Hot Chocolate is one of those bands where EVERYONE knows their music, even youngsters, even my children, who don't actually realise who Hot Chocolate were.

RIP, Errol.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Hot Chocolate. One of my all time favourite groups. Saw him in a great evening at the Dome. RIP Errol.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It is a sad day indeed for Sweden's largest native producer of dairy products. Who can forget Errol's greatest hit 'I believe in Milko'. RIP :down:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
'You Sexy Thing' was, and still is, a guaranteed floor filler at any wedding (12" mix rocks the floor). For me though Emma brings back some sad memories. Playing it now in tears.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
RIP Errol. I must have bored my friends to death over the years with parties back at mine inevitably ending up with this video on loop. Look at the man. Look at him.

Majestic.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
A legend.

Every 1's a Winner was a fantastic pop song. And I'm pretty sure it was the song Oliver Tobias and Joan Collins got it together to in The Bitch.

Memory may be playing tricks though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here