Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP arent racist... whatever gave you that idea?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
So, everyone is a racist and a nutter who is a UKIP member and votes for UKIP? everyone?

In turn that makes every Tory a rich posh scumbag and everyone who votes for Labour a lefty , scrounging w@nker, is that right?

What are the Lib Dems?

Yep either closet racists or nutters.
Nutters because they dont realise that UKIP are essentially a racist party, pretending otherwise.

Yep, Tory voters are all either toffs or brown nosers trying to cozy up to the toffs.

Lib Dems..... who?

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
Thank God that UKIP will be history from Tomorrow! and hopefully the Tories too.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
14381224933_023e3fd385_b.jpg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Yep either closet racists or nutters.
Nutters because they dont realise that UKIP are essentially a racist party, pretending otherwise.

Yep, Tory voters are all either toffs or brown nosers trying to cozy up to the toffs.

Lib Dems..... who?

By the powers of deduction you must be a lefty scrounging :wanker:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Hang on! They're not radical, racist, sexist, right-wing, or homophobic, etc. They just say it like it is! They say what we're all thinking which is clearly that foreigners are to blame fo EVERYTHING! I stubbed my toe earlier which was probably due to that Polish fellow down the road from me! AND it's raining up here in Brummie land which is probably because down in lefty Brighton two men in a a garden centre were spotted heading towards the plants without stopping to look at the ride-on lawnmowers! Anyone who says different is clearly just a politically correct lefty!

:moo:

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
The sheer volume of racism claims made against people affiliated with UKIP does allow most to come to a somewhat logical conclusion that there are elements of racism within UKIP...

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
But, you have to remember, most of the UKipers exposed were formerly Conservative Party activists, why wasn't their views highlighted then?
Can't believe they acquired these personality traits when they joined UKIP.

Probably because they were deeper under cover... UKIP gave them a place to come together with other like minded racists

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
Hang on! They're not radical, racist, sexist, right-wing, or homophobic, etc. They just say it like it is! They say what we're all thinking which is clearly that foreigners are to blame fo EVERYTHING! I stubbed my toe earlier which was probably due to that Polish fellow down the road from me! AND it's raining up here in Brummie land which is probably because down in lefty Brighton two men in a a garden centre were spotted heading towards the plants without stopping to look at the ride-on lawnmowers! Anyone who says different is clearly just a politically correct lefty!

:moo:

LOL

https://youtu.be/vbLGG5UGEKw

Blame Immigration!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
But still 25 seats as opposed to the 3 seats tin-pot UKIP will get. :bigwave:

Agreed.

Hopefully Farage will lose his seat and be consigned to History.

My flippant comment was regarding the Lib Dems, and was in hindsight incorrect, as I'd be quite happy with another coalition along the lines of what we have now.

I feel that they have reigned the Tories in.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here