Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who said that cats do not like water?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Amazing view of a Jaguar under water :thumbsup:

[video]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/jaguar-thinks-its-fish-goes-5643611[/video]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
waterskiin_ylr9h45b.gif

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Let's face it, the internet was invented for, and i s really only used properly for pictures of cats. Anything else is just noise.

That jaguar as clearly been trained, and you can train cats to do most things if you offer them food. I've never really noticed my two ever being scared of water, one puts his paw in every water bowl before he drinks, to test if there is any water in it first. He's a smart cookie.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Let's face it, the internet was invented for, and i s really only used properly for pictures of cats. Anything else is just noise.

That jaguar as clearly been trained, and you can train cats to do most things if you offer them food. I've never really noticed my two ever being scared of water, one puts his paw in every water bowl before he drinks, to test if there is any water in it first. He's a smart cookie.

Just to clarify, I have two cats, not two jaguars. They may think they're felines of bigger species, but they're not.

Thanks for clearing that up David Attenborough :yawn::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here