Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FINAL Verdict - Who will you vote for tomorrow ?

Who will you vote for tomorrow ?

• Conservative

Votes: 102 33.1%
  • Green

Votes: 41 13.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 85 27.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 23 7.5%
  • UKIP

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Other - State

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • I am not voting

Votes: 16 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
After weeks of campaigning and many threads on here, the Fat Lady is preparing to sing

So the simple question is

Who will get your vote ?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No-one.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think your poll colours are inappropriate :)

(Conservative = Red, Labour = Yellow, Green = Blue )

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think your poll colours are inappropriate :)

(Conservative = Red, Labour = Yellow, Green = Blue )

Good point, how do I change them ?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Apparently Erroyl Flynn, Ron Jeremy and John Holmes once set up their own UK political party, but they got no votes come polling day because no one wanted a hung parliament.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not that it will make any difference in my constituency, I'm pretty certain that ( without a last minute change of mind ) I'll vote for Labour this time.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I have been changing my mind on an almost hourly basis who I am going to vote for and have found it really difficult at this election as I agree with some of the parties policies and wholeheartedly disagree with others of theirs.

So i have come to the conclusion that there isn't a party that represents me and I am spoiling my ballot paper for the first time ever.

If anyone else is voting for a party just because they are the best of a bad bunch, change your mind, spoil your ballot paper and send a clear message , in the tightest of the elections where every vote counts, that no one represents you.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not telling anyone that I'm voting Green. It's private.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's between me and the ballot box.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Maybe I am ignorant but I have just learned that it is also COUNCIL elections in many places tomorrow, including Brighton
I see so many posts on here complaining about the Council.... If you want to change it - vote for the Councilor of your choice...........otherwise they will get back in for a new term

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I have been changing my mind on an almost hourly basis who I am going to vote for and have found it really difficult at this election as I agree with some of the parties policies and wholeheartedly disagree with others of theirs.

So i have come to the conclusion that there isn't a party that represents me and I am spoiling my ballot paper for the first time ever.

no party wholly represents most people, unless they are dyed in the wool supporters. the idea is to pick those candidates and policies that best represent you.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

If anyone else is voting for a party just because they are the best of a bad bunch, change your mind, spoil your ballot paper and send a clear message , in the tightest of the elections where every vote counts, that no one represents you.

I have been changing my mind between two parties as well, but despite my agreeing and disagreeing with different policies, I owe it to you to come down on one side or the other. If ever the country needs direction it is now. Will we get a majority government, the polls say no. Well stuff the polls, let's all get out and vote.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here