Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP candidate suspended

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Looking forward to the 'every party has 'em, at least UKIP acts fast' line, which gets to be wheeled out quite often.

What an unpleasant person he is.

D

Deleted member 22389

He was a Tory before that. No mention about that in the Guardian article and other sources that I read.
What he did was wrong and has been suspended.

I also notice the incident where a UKIP candidate was kicked by a group of men hardly gets a mention across the press
http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/12932095.UKIP_supporter__kicked_by_group_of_men__over_election_sign_outside_his_hous

Last edited by a moderator:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
He was a Tory before that. No mention about that in the Guardian article and other sources that I read.

I also notice the incident where a UKIP candidate was kicked by a group of men hardly gets a mention across the press
http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/12932095.UKIP_supporter__kicked_by_group_of_men__over_election_sign_outside_his_hous

That didn't take long did it :bla:

He mentions himself that he used to be a tory, but what is the relevance of that anyway?

I think to many British people, this guy represents what UKIP are all about. The gays causing bad weather types are just a bit out there but this guy has the kind of attitude that makes them very unpalatable to a lot of people.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

A party supporter is beaten up...it is terrible, but it was a local issue, and there is plenty of column inches regarding it. However, the man was not a councillor, or a CANDIDATE for election.

unlike..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-candidate-says-woman-writer-5640776#ICID=sharebar_twitter

This is the sort of scumbag being put up for election by UKIP.. Nice.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
6 labour, 2 green, 2 ukip, 2 Snp, 1 plaid and 1 tory all been suspended this week over various misdemeanours.

A party supporter is beaten up...it is terrible, but it was a local issue, and there is plenty of column inches regarding it. However, the man was not a councillor, or a CANDIDATE for election.

unlike..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-candidate-says-woman-writer-5640776#ICID=sharebar_twitter

This is the sort of scumbag being put up for election by Labour and other parties too.. Nice.

Corrected for you NDD.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Yawn, yawn, yawn.

Strange, [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION] hasn't bothered to start a thread about this person - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32557123

Jesus this thread has become a joke.

UKIPers throwing mud around all over the place.

As I've said, I think this guy represents how a lot of British people view UKIP and why they won't vote for them. Unfortunately he probably speaks for plenty that do vote for them too.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Were these guys running for Parliament and saying they'd put a bullet between the eyes of the rival candidate?

I'd say that's PRETTY newsworthy stuff. Shame all you can say is yawn yawn yawn and go digging for mud to sling.

Hate to point it out to you but the mudslinging was started by [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION] - all I'm doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of these constant anti UKIP threads. For some strange reason people like Kevo want to hold UKIP to a higher standard than other parties who have equally vile members.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Hate to point it out to you but the mudslinging was started by [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION] - all I'm doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of these constant anti UKIP threads. For some strange reason people like Kevo want to hold UKIP to a higher standard than other parties who have equally vile members.

This is a major news story on the eve of the election. Have you watched the video? No comments to make on the content? Or just run off to search out stories on the web about the other parties.

The threads are not constant. They pop up when something like this happens, just like when Russel Brand makes a video which makes the news, a thread gets started.

Horrible rant from Blay and, unfortunately for those who support UKIP, to many people in this country, representative of the party he was standing for.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
This is a major news story on the eve of the election. Have you watched the video? No comments to make on the content? Or just run off to search out stories on the web about the other parties.

The threads are not constant. They pop up when something like this happens, just like when Russel Brand makes a video which makes the news, a thread gets started.

Horrible rant from Blay and, unfortunately for those who support UKIP, to many people in this country, representative of the party he was standing for.

Bray is clearly a horrible little scrot but there ARE constantly anti-UKIP threads on here - many many more than any other party. Disappointingly for those that start them, all it does is steel my resolve to actually vote for UKIP.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bray is clearly a horrible little scrot but there ARE constantly anti-UKIP threads on here - many many more than any other party. Disappointingly for those that start them, all it does is steel my resolve to actually vote for UKIP.

Well, I disagree with you about the 'constant' threads. As for anti-UKIP sentiments, I think I lot of that is down to people like Blay. He may be suspended but to many many people his rant will simply strengthen what that they already thought about the party.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here