Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aberdeen v Albion Sunday 26th July

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
My other half is from Aberdeen - and I go up there now and again.

Would be a good laugh - decent pubs quite close to the ground or a short bus
trip away.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bloody hard accent to understand.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Aberdeen have a pwoper nawty firm

I know its only a friendly but .... Anyone been there before?

Thinking of bringing the kids that's all...,,

I went to watch them against Dundee one Saturday. Not a hint of trouble. Rangers on the
other hand seems to be a problem for them.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm always curious as to why certain clubs are selected for testimonials, do we have any connection with Langfield?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm always curious as to why certain clubs are selected for testimonials, do we have any connection with Langfield?

He was massively disappointed when he didn't get to play against us 5 years ago, and finally had an opportunity to make up for it.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Last time we played them spurs firm turned up for them maybe its a bit like our affiliation with leverkussen and offenbach ???

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Someone suggested the other day that this game was part of the Monakana loan deal.
Players would often choose Rangers or Celtic as they would bring a few thousand supporters to boost the coffers.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Hopefully it's part of a deal to take Gordon Greer off of our hands.

Hopefully not.

Someone suggested the other day that this game was part of the Monakana loan deal.
Players would often choose Rangers or Celtic as they would bring a few thousand supporters to boost the coffers.

That's plausible, thanks. In that case I wonder how Reading got chosen for Kuipers' game? Bit like Spanish Day, a normal match dressed up for an occasion.

He was massively disappointed when he didn't get to play against us 5 years ago, and finally had an opportunity to make up for it.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here