Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most surprising thing about this election

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Is that hove born and bred hasn't been posting his normal drivel on any of the political threads

Has he seen the light ? :angel:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Perhaps the local Tory group have taken out some kind of injunction this time, to stop him damaging their stock?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
The most surprising thing about this election is the lack of concern about the potential impact of a Referendum on Europe in the next parliament.

The least surprising thing is Cameron playing fast and loose with the Union.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The most suprising thing for me, is the lack of party posters in house front windows. Can't remember a national election with so few

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The most surprising thing is the amount of idiots on here actually believing all the bullshit you're being fed..

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The least surprising thing is Cameron playing fast and loose with the Union.

Bit harsh. Labour's post 1997 constitutional tinkering with devolution has probably done more to let the Scottish Nationalist genie out of the bottle and the SNP overtly want out of the Union. I'm not sure why it's Cameron that's the one playing fast and loose with it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Watched Cameron's PPB tonight. Embarrassing doesn't go half way to describing it treating voters like kindergarten kids. :rant:

Team muppet for me too :lolol:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
What is the point of these vote whoever posters anyway? If I'm voting Ukip, i'm not going to he on my way to a polling station, see a vote Green poster and think "oh, hang on a minute......"

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The most suprising thing for me, is the lack of party posters in house front windows. Can't remember a national election with so few

Huge numbers of green ones in the Golden Triangle above Preston Park, just visible above the packed-solid residents' parking spaces.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
What is the point of these vote whoever posters anyway? If I'm voting Ukip, i'm not going to he on my way to a polling station, see a vote Green poster and think "oh, hang on a minute......"

subliminal

subliminal

subliminal

sublimeinal

sublimarine

sublimarine vehicle

submarine vehicle

submarine sand

submarine periscope

submarine sandwich

Submarine-Sandwich.jpg

I bet your hungry now