Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre-season schedule

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...on-pre-season-schedule-confirmed-2432940.aspx

French Alps & Geneva at a private training camp.

5th July-11th July 2015
Training Camp

Saturday 11th July 2015 -TBC
v TBC (in Geneva)

Saturday 18th July 2015 - 3pm
v Lewes (away)

Wednesday 22nd July 2015 - 7.45pm
v Crawley Town (away)

Sunday 26th July 2015 - 3pm
v Aberdeen (away)

Wednesday 29th July 2015 - 7.45pm
v Gillingham (away)

Sunday 2nd August 2015 - 3pm
v TBC (at Amex)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm predicting the Amex friendly will be against Granada.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm more concerned about our Geneva fixture against TBC. Is there such a thing as a cheap pint in Switzerland?

Genuinely, I think you'll find that flights / hotel / drinks will cost MORE in Aberdeen than Geneva. I visited both a few times for work, and Aberdeen is stupidly expensive.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Genuinely, I think you'll find that flights / hotel / drinks will cost MORE in Aberdeen than Geneva. I visited both a few times for work, and Aberdeen is stupidly expensive.

Flights are cheaper to Aberdeen approx £80 whereas Geneva is £120 (Easyjet)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
why granada

My prediction is entirely speculative. Colunga is on loan at Granada who have an option to buy in the summer plus the fact the owner of Granada also owns Watford who are now in the Prem so a pre-season tour in the UK for the Spaniards isn't entirely out of the question.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm more concerned about our Geneva fixture against TBC. Is there such a thing as a cheap pint in Switzerland?

Geneva isnt too disastrous about £5.50 -£6.50 a pint,you get slight savings if you drink out of the 3 pint glasses
if you are thinking about stocking up your hotel room and having a drug and prostitute fuelled late night party,try to remember off licences/shops etc cant sell alcohol after 10pm

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here