Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Panorama - the Farage Factor

1 Not allowed!
    Fail to believe anyone can watch this and still want to vote for UKIP. Far from being 'anti-establishment' and transparent, Farage is as corrupt as they come - and his attendance and voting record in Europe is appalling. How anyone can have faith in someone who never even bothers to turn up when he supposed to be representing his constituents is beyond me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...-farage-factor
    *JCL since 1976 - FA Cup final, replay and semi, two play-off finals, Hereford, three Championships, eight promotions, five relegations, four home stadiums*

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Is his voting record the first stage of UKIP pulling out of Europe?
      In this great future you can't forget your past

15 Not allowed!
      I wish his dad had pulled out.

3 Not allowed!
      The party of anti-establishment, is full of people within the establishment. It's hilarious, they're no different. They also avoid any question about the net gain or loss from leaving the EU, they only give a gross figure. So much for 'common sense' it's rational, tapped up emotional politics. And we all know from history who's done that..
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As I said I dont know just assumed

1 Not allowed!
      "Mr Normal", yeah right Nige. I wasn't fortunate/normal enough to go to private school and earn a fortune from working in the financial city.
      Why DON'T YOU ALL JUST
      Forza la Viola, Forza Fiorentina!!!
      Worthing Raiders RFC!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Driver8 View Post
      I wish his dad had pulled out.
      It was your own fault for leading him on.
      Was East Preston but now gone west to bognor....will avoid getting sucked into the Fratton Vortex.

3 Not allowed!
      He is anti, the European Soviet, He flatly refuses to take part in minor European debates due to the expense to the tax payer. He attends the compulsory voting forums and takes the generous day payments to "repatriate" the money back to the UK.. This money is split between a national charity and ukip coffers, which is against EU regulations. The EU has yet to suspend him over this. Good on him!
      The bognor borders..reclaiming land for the Albion

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by kevo View Post
      Fail to believe anyone can watch this and still want to vote for UKIP. Far from being 'anti-establishment' and transparent, Farage is as corrupt as they come - and his attendance and voting record in Europe is appalling. How anyone can have faith in someone who never even bothers to turn up when he supposed to be representing his constituents is beyond me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...-farage-factor

It says more about you that you dont understand this situation.

He was democratically elected.
      His electoral mandate (clearly put to his constitutents) was to work against the interests of institution he is elected too.
      He will take the money from the institution to pay for his party's work in democratically acting against its interests.
      He will not take an active part in its mechanics because he does not recognise its legitamacy over national interests (UK or otherwise).
      His constituents understand all of this................so who is being misled?

Do you consider that Gerry Adams and Sinn Fein are equally not representing their constituents interests despite thier democratic mandate?
      Uckfield Seagull I remember the good times's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      UKIP. My Daughter is 19 and this is her first General Election. She has worked all her short life and takes nothing from the government in hand outs. Life and money for her is tough and she is 100% for UKIP. Just saying.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by East Preston Gull View Post
      He is anti, the European Soviet, He flatly refuses to take part in minor European debates due to the expense to the tax payer. He attends the compulsory voting forums and takes the generous day payments to "repatriate" the money back to the UK.. This money is split between a national charity and ukip coffers, which is against EU regulations. The EU has yet to suspend him over this. Good on him!

Thick as pigshit.
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.