Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panorama - the Farage Factor

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Fail to believe anyone can watch this and still want to vote for UKIP. Far from being 'anti-establishment' and transparent, Farage is as corrupt as they come - and his attendance and voting record in Europe is appalling. How anyone can have faith in someone who never even bothers to turn up when he supposed to be representing his constituents is beyond me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04lxvrd/panorama-the-farage-factor

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Is his voting record the first stage of UKIP pulling out of Europe?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The party of anti-establishment, is full of people within the establishment. It's hilarious, they're no different. They also avoid any question about the net gain or loss from leaving the EU, they only give a gross figure. So much for 'common sense' it's rational, tapped up emotional politics. And we all know from history who's done that..

Yoda

English & European
"Mr Normal", yeah right Nige. I wasn't fortunate/normal enough to go to private school and earn a fortune from working in the financial city. :tosser:

He is anti, the European Soviet, He flatly refuses to take part in minor European debates due to the expense to the tax payer. He attends the compulsory voting forums and takes the generous day payments to "repatriate" the money back to the UK.. This money is split between a national charity and ukip coffers, which is against EU regulations. The EU has yet to suspend him over this. Good on him!

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Fail to believe anyone can watch this and still want to vote for UKIP. Far from being 'anti-establishment' and transparent, Farage is as corrupt as they come - and his attendance and voting record in Europe is appalling. How anyone can have faith in someone who never even bothers to turn up when he supposed to be representing his constituents is beyond me.

It says more about you that you dont understand this situation.

He was democratically elected.
His electoral mandate (clearly put to his constitutents) was to work against the interests of institution he is elected too.
He will take the money from the institution to pay for his party's work in democratically acting against its interests.
He will not take an active part in its mechanics because he does not recognise its legitamacy over national interests (UK or otherwise).
His constituents understand all of this................so who is being misled?

Do you consider that Gerry Adams and Sinn Fein are equally not representing their constituents interests despite thier democratic mandate?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
UKIP. My Daughter is 19 and this is her first General Election. She has worked all her short life and takes nothing from the government in hand outs. Life and money for her is tough and she is 100% for UKIP. Just saying.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He is anti, the European Soviet, He flatly refuses to take part in minor European debates due to the expense to the tax payer. He attends the compulsory voting forums and takes the generous day payments to "repatriate" the money back to the UK.. This money is split between a national charity and ukip coffers, which is against EU regulations. The EU has yet to suspend him over this. Good on him!

Thick as pigshit.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
stripeynigel.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Saw this when it was first on, it makes for interesting viewing. THE big problem with UKIP is that it is The Nigel Farage Show, If Reckless and Carswell hang on to their seats and Nige does not get Thanet he will be out though thank goodness.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Basically the more educated you are the less likely you are to vote UKIP and the more likely you are to support Palace.

Despite all the hype 2,3 or 4 seats is about it. We're got bigger things to worry about than UKIP

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
UKIP. My Daughter is 19 and this is her first General Election. She has worked all her short life and takes nothing from the government in hand outs. Life and money for her is tough and she is 100% for UKIP. Just saying.

Farage is a Palace fan. Just saying.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Yawn! Ancient history - programme broadcast last year. Can't be arsed to look it up, but I'm pretty certain the anti-UKIPers will have already creamed themselves at their witty put-downs back then.

Keep up!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Despite all the hype 2,3 or 4 seats is about it. We're got bigger things to worry about than UKIP

Unfortunately your attitude seems representative of the main parties over the past twenty years. UKIP may or may not succeed in the election but the issues which motivate people to vote for a party like that will not simply go away at a whim. I would be more concerned that if UKIP totally fail, something worse, like the French national front, would replace them.

Sometimes the angels punish us by answering our prayers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here