Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which League 1 play-off side would you like to see in the Championship next season?

Which League 1 club do you want to win the play-offs to the Championship?

• Preston

Votes: 35 38.0%
  • Swindon

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • Sheffield Utd

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Chesterfield

Votes: 16 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Preston. Only one I've not been to, potential weekend in the lake district, etc. (Fat chance with a baby on the way!)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I like Deepdale & Bramall Lane, but have chosen Deepdale. It's a great ground. Swindon is also a good away trip.
The only one I don't want to come up is Cheaterfield, even if it is a new ground. You can now guarantee that they will.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Swindon. Not too far away from me and they've played some good football this campaign.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Even thought Chesterfield would be a new ground have voted Sheff Utd.
I could happily never go to Swindon ever again.

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
Chesterfield, because I've not been there and we're more likely to get points off them next year.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Not Chesterfield, for obvious reasons.

Not Swindon either - it's nailed on that one or more of Rogers, Kasim, Barker and Obika would somehow embarrass us.

I'll go Preston.

EDIT - make that Blades. Clough deserves to be in the Championship.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
blades....on a similar not i now have three brizzle city chumps who are already giving me grief about next season....ffs..:facepalm:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Chesterfield - if only to see NSC go nuclear if they were to get a 2nd promotion to the PL :lolol:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'll go with PNE..... History and nostalgia rules . It is overdue success up there. Since Mark Lawenson was one of our best ever, and his heart is at Deepdale, let's go with it

I chose Preston for most of these reasons - they deserve it as they've had dire luck in the last few play off attempts. Plus, on a neutral point of interest, Burnley v Preston would be a welcome derby back on the schedule.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I've gone for Sheffield United as it would be best away trip but would be happy with Chesterfield (new ground) or Swindon (easiest game to get to). Preston would probably be my least favoured option!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here